UNDERWORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNDERWORLD
UNDERWORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Bridges.

+2
Talitha Macti're
Calliope Desderata
6 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Burning Bridges. - Page 12 Empty Re: Burning Bridges.

Post by Reckless Mon May 04, 2015 6:17 am

Reckless gave a throaty whine. She didn't like these kind of situations, her head started to hurt as she unknowingly started twitching.
"Th-Thats not a-a good idea for me K-Krill." the lycan protested. Hearing the group may do testing entirely threw the female off her rocker as she went somewhat pale in the face.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon May 04, 2015 7:04 am

"I'll go in as a vampire hunter who just happens to be a vampire. I still have the reputation after all as the assassin who kills both vampires and Lycans in the war. I should be able to throw that name around and still get accepted as someone wanting to help. Reckless can either be my backup outside or we can say that she is my assistant or something. Worse case I have to start firing at them and we just kill them all. Best case I'm able to infiltrate their ranks and get more information that may not be saved to a computer database." Raphael said as he looked to the others. He didn't like returning to that life but he was always willing to if it meant it would protect the ones closest to him.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Mon May 04, 2015 7:49 am

"I have an audio recording device that looks like a pen, it works like a pen too in case of any skeptics." Reckless tells the man beside her as she steps closer to him and puts an arm around his torso.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Mon May 04, 2015 9:10 pm

I can't force that decision on you, granted there are somethings I do but this is very dangerous. Are you sure you wanna do this?
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

https://underworldsecrets.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Tue May 05, 2015 6:21 am

Reckless looks over at Raphael and swallows her fear.
"If Raph can do it, so can I." she tells Krill with a small smile.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Tue May 05, 2015 6:53 am

"You do not have to act brave if you are scared. That is usually when you mess up doing something and cause an even bigger problem. Its what you do with that fear that determines if your brave or not. Fear can be one of your greatest allies at times like this. Anyways back to the matter at hand. I am sure that I want to do this after all it will help protect those who I love and care about. Besides I have been in worse before it will take more than a few humans with guns to take me out." Raphael said to reckless and the others.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Tue May 05, 2015 9:00 am

Cameron nodded his head. well let's get going, we have an hour drive ahead of us.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Tue May 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Malikana remained silent during the conversation, the displays of affection kind of grossing her out, but she hid it. With out a single word she headed for the door. "Let us not waste time, we only have one chance to do this. We can not mess up." She voice held a commanding tone, something she hasn't used since she was in the Japanese milita.

She then walked out to the car, her white kimono flowing as she walked. Waiting by the car, she took her katanas off her hips and then sat in the passanger seat of the car, memories of her past crossing her mind.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Location : Standing by her leader's side, aiding any way possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Tue May 05, 2015 8:20 pm

Cameron got in the drivers seat, started up the car, the roar of the engine made up for the poor way the boost looked on the old 97 impala. As they began their trip Cameron looked over at Malikana what's troubling you my dear. You have that strange look on your face where something is eating away at you.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Tue May 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Malikana was drawn out of her thoughts by the voice of her king. Malikana blinked before looking at Krill and gave him a small sad smile. "You know me so well my love.I am just thinking of my past. This group is troubling me, this isn't the first time I have heard the name. Back when I was still a fresh vampire, my coven had to deal with a group of vampire hunters by this exact name. I feel as if some how they are connected. They are memories that I wish I could forget as many of my friends died in that time."

Her eyes glazed over as the memories flowed across her mind, one in particular stood out. It was one of the final battles, and she had almost lost her maker and her own life in that battle.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Wed May 06, 2015 8:27 pm

As they drove Cameron held her hand. I've heard something about them as well but never had any contact with them. But once we return I'll check the elder archives for anything about them.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Wed May 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Malikana held onto Cameron's hand tight as the memories still haunted her. "My maker and I almost lost our lives in one of the final battles. That was the only time I fel weak, I don't plan on having that feeling again. If they are still highly trained like they were back then, we need to be extra careful." The worry was very heavy in her voice as she brought the king's hand up to her lips and kissed it lightly.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Fri May 08, 2015 8:23 am

Raphael followed Cameron as they went to the address that had been traced to. Looking over at Reckless "Are you ok? Something seems to be bothering you. he said as he brushed his hands down her hair.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Fri May 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Reckless gave a small smile and nods her head. She then silently shuffled closer to the male, unknowing of what to say.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sat May 09, 2015 7:31 am

"its alright I promise I wont let anything happen to you. I will kill them all before they can get to you." Raphael said as he slid his arm around her. They were about half the way to their destination at this point.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sat May 09, 2015 11:11 am

Cameron pulled into a side street followed by Raphael. Cameron and Malikana got out of the car and waited for Raphael and Reckless to do the same.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sat May 09, 2015 11:32 am

Raphael got out and walked over. "What now boss?"
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sat May 09, 2015 12:21 pm

ok remember if they aren't buying your cover story get out as quickly as you can. We can't monitor your conversations as they may have special security measures in place. Take only hand guns and knives nothing else.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sat May 09, 2015 12:33 pm

Raphael gave out a small chuckle when he said handguns and knives only. Raphael had enough of both on his person to take out a small army. The former assassin didn't like to use larger bulky rifles if he didn't have to. "Don't worry we won't be sticking around if we get in trouble but be ready to rush in if you hear any type of gunfire. After all I might be dead but bullets still hurt." Raphael started to flip the safties off of his 12 pistols that were on his person.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Mon May 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Ok remember if it doesn't look like they're going for it abort quickly. Cameron shook hands with Raphael hoping that it won't be the last, but deep down Cameron had a feeling they'll be ok.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon May 11, 2015 7:02 pm

"Ok lets get going." Raphael said as he pulled his jacket over his shoulders hiding 8 of his 12 pistols and the extra magazines that he has on him. He then placed his ipod in his pocket with his headphone wires routed under his shirt and hanging out the front. Walking up to the door he gave a knock and waited as he could hear people walking around inside. It almost sounded like they were trying to hide something before answering the door. Looking back at Reckless he whispered "Be on high alert if I say run you run to safety I wouldn't want you to get caught in a crossfire with me and them."
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Mon May 11, 2015 7:13 pm

The door opens followed by a white male in his early 30's dressed in all black with long brown hair pulled back into a pony tail. Yes, do you need something? He said while looking around outside.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon May 11, 2015 7:32 pm

"Yes I am looking for a particular group and my contacts have informed me that I might be able to find a representative somewhere in this neighborhood. You see I am in a very specialized business and this particular group might be able to help me track down someone that I am looking for." Raphael said without offering his name or drawing attention to Reckless.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Mon May 11, 2015 8:12 pm

The man looked over at Reckless then back to Raphael Listen if this is about avenging your sisters honor or if she's knocked up and your looking for the man responsible then you've come to the wrong house.  Then the man tries to close the door.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon May 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Placing his foot in the door Raphael said."No No nothing like that I am an assassin of a very special nature. You see I hunt and kill those of the undead nature. I was told that there was a group here who was interested in the same thing and I would like to link up with them to offer my services to them or see if they have any leads on this one individual I have been looking for. The probably have heard of my name if they keep up with the hired guns circle's they probably know me as the shadow killer." With that Raphael slid his foot out of the door.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next