UNDERWORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNDERWORLD
UNDERWORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Bridges.

+2
Talitha Macti're
Calliope Desderata
6 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Burning Bridges. - Page 14 Empty Re: Burning Bridges.

Post by Raphael Wolf Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:08 pm

"Hang in there I'm not going to let you die." Raphael said as he pulled off to the side of the road hiding the side of the car she was on out of view. This would ensure that no people passing by would see what he was about to do. "I'm sorry this is going to hurt because I don't have the correct tools with me." Raphael stuck his fingers into the Lycan's neck and grabbed hold of the bullet. The bullet was indeed silver and burnt his hand but he wasn't about to let it stay inside of Reckless. He got it out and doped it on the side of the road. He could see that her healing had started because the blood flowing out was starting to slow down. He took off his shirt and pressed it against her neck. Raphael then took out a needle and after tasting her blood that was on his finger he reached into the back seat and got out a blood pack that was the same blood type. "Here this will help you recover faster." Raphael then set up the blood transfusion right there and called Krill for some assistance now that he didn't need both hands. Explaining what he had done and what was happening he asked for some assistance. Then as he waited he started to look for other spots where she might have silver shards or other wounds that he would need to attend to.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:33 pm

Reckless smelled the burn and immediately knew why.
"Raph..you are crazy.." she giggled briefly due to the emotional stress from the situation. She skillfully grabs a bottle of water and eyed Raphael.
"I need you to trust me alright?" she spoke calmly as she opens the water and poured a bit onto the burn. The water was not cold nor hot, it was room temperature.
Reckless then proceeded to wrap gauze gently around the area after applying a thin layer of aloe Vera gel to help give the burnt skin moisture so it would not be painful to move it about.
"I used to be clumsy in my younger years..I taught myself home remedies for such scenarios so nobody had to fuss over me. I'm glad I still remember them." Reckless adds, the color coming back to her face her cheeks flushed red.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:23 pm

"Well I couldn't just stand there and do nothing." Raphael got back into the car and proceeded to take them to back to the hotel where they would meet Krill.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:23 am

Cameron and Malikana was sitting in their motel room when Raphael and Reckless finally arrived. Cameron noticed the wounds she had and ran over to her to apply medical aid to her. What happened?
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

https://underworldsecrets.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:08 pm

"Well one of their muscles decided to try and feel Reckless up while patting her down and she didn't take to kindly to that. I defused the situation but not before they shot at her with silver bullets which I ended up having to take out with my bare hand so that's where I got these from." Raphael said as he smiled at reckless. "they should be contacting me when and where the next meeting with the head guy is that is when it will be best to strike I think go in guns blazing with all the power we have. There will be casualties since they are using silver rounds."
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Reckless flinched away in surprise at Cameron's sudden concerned advance on her at the sight of her slowly healing wounds.
"I'm sorry for loosing my temper Krill..maybe I should remain here instead." the lycan whimpered sadly thinking she just had jeopardized the whole mission.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:44 pm

I understand why you did it, however if I wanted them dead I would've brought the entire covens together and slaughtered them all, next time you need to control yourself. I need you to go back, it'll be hard to to explain where you disappeared to. Once we get confirmation on the next meeting we make sure the person calling the shots is there so we can end this.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:28 pm

The females face was drenched with fear upon hearing she would have to return.
"N-no! I can't keep placing myself in such testy and tense situations. I'm sorry but I'm breaking orders..and leaving...if you find me after this mess...you can punish me..I don't care...I just don't want to loose my sanity and become some cold blooded killer..." the lycan explained in a very honest tone, trembling as she moved to the door and ran off into the night.
Once a good distance away Reckless converts to her wolf form and headed north.
Upon reaching a snow covered area she decided this was far enough, shuffling into what smelled like an old bear cave. It wasn't pretty but Reckless knew not to be picky in a life or death situation. Soon enough sleep drifted over her and she was out like a light.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:29 pm

The anger in Cameron's face showed.  We can't do this without her.  Some one needs to find her and bring her back, just in case some one tracks her down. he said looking at both Malikana and Raphael.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:50 am

Malikona sighed as she came back into the room to see the anger on her King's face. She walked over to him and placed a hand on his cheek. "It will be alright my love. Let me look for her. I do have my way with people after all." The elder gave a small smile to Krill before leaving the room and went in search of the young wolf.

A wave of her hand, a crow came to her hand and gave her a look. After having a silent conversation with it, the bird flew away once more and dashed north. Malikana sniffed the air along the way and quickly picked up the trail she was needed. After a few minutes and a few adjusts of her katanas, she found the cave and entered it. Making sure Reckless could hear her.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Location : Standing by her leader's side, aiding any way possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:38 am

The young lycan stiffened hearing something enter the cave, she gave a low warning growl to make it known that she would attack if needed.
Reckless did not expect to see Malikana there though and immediately knew why she was here.
"Krill sent you because he is pissed.. you don't need to say anything..I can read it by scent.." Reck seemed to have mastered her ability to talk in her wolf form, it was a forms of mental communication that made her voice sound out clearly in the others head.
The wolf's blue eyes darkened a degree as she showed her massive canines in the form of a snarl, lips curled back.
"I don't have the same mental strengths as your clan to endure such a charade Malikana. Trying to force me to do this would end badly..like if you gave a pyromaniack a box of matches and a tank of gasoline!" Reckless sounded somewhat hysterical, her expression was stern.

Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:43 am

"Well it's a good thing that I planed for something like this to happen when talking to the people there. I made sure to mention that she was an assistant of mine and may or may not be at every meeting with me. Raphael said as he looked to krill and then he hung his head. "We will loose a lot of people on this upcoming fight. They are armed with all silver ammo and I'm willing to bet they have uv rounds as well." Raphael said as the started to take his guns apart.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:41 pm

Malikana held no anger on her face nor fear. The old vampire had been around lycans long enough that she no longer feared them. The elder walked gently to the worlf and petted her head gently. "I am not here because of Krill. He may be king, but I am queen. Men think they are the heads, but the woman is the neck and they turn the head. He thinks I am here on his orders. No man controls nor gives me orders." Malikana was queit for a little bit after that as she continued to pet the lycan's head.

"I understand how you feel young one. My parents abandoned me at birth at a temple and I grew up there. When I was placed in the military, I was so frightened. I was afraid that one wrong move was going to kill me or kill my family at the temple. Samari's are more seen as weapons in japan than humans. I would get in a lot of trouble for showing fear. How you are feeling now, I felt that after my first battle. I was angry at the monks at the temple for forcing me into such thing and I was afraid because of all the bloodshed from both sides. I maybe a vampire, Reck, but I still have my humanity and I do not like seeing unnecessary blood shed. You are not a weapon. You are a special human who feels. I will not let Krill force you to go back to the place undercover, but I do ask you to come back with us. We need you if we attack them, you are a wonderful aspect. If you do not even wish to take part in that, I will stay with you on the sidelines during the attack so you are not alone." Malikana spoke as she continued to pet Reckless's head.

Her voice was filled with a gentleness that only she could accomplish and a motherly love for the wolf.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Reckless relaxed and gave a wolfish grin. She melts down to her human form and hugs Malikana tightly.
"Thank you. You are very kind to me." she rumbles happily and noticed the crow near the vampire.
"Friend of yours?" Reck asks with a smile and gave the crow a blackberry kindly.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Cameron nodded his head. you're right my friend we will lose a great deal of men and women, some whom I consider great friends and family. If we don't act on this then our people will be slaughtered and there will be no one left to act against them. You abs I are nearly the same in certain ways. We would both rather die in battle then in some cowardly sneak attack. The only difference between them and us, is that we'll win this. I don't wish to harm anyone if they didn't do this we wouldn't be here, however it's done and now they must pay. With luck if we kill the main guy then maybe just maybe we can reach a truce with them.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Malikana smiled down at Reckless and returned the hug just as tightly. "As I have told you before, I see you as my daughter little one. I will protect you no matter what. It has been a long time since I have had a family and I wish to regain one. Krill is helping me in those aspects." Just as she finished her sentence, the crow from earlier landed on her shoulder.

Malikana chuckled when Reck gave the grow a blackberry and how the bird quickly gobbled it up. "Yes he is, one of my abilities is having an affinity with crows. It is odd, even when I was human they still liked to be in my presence. It only grew stronger when I was turned and in time, I learned to understand them. This one in particular stayed by my side the most. He isn't immortal, but with a little bit of my blood, I have been able to prolong his life. His name is Yujin, means friend in japanses." She spoke and stroked her left hand over the crows head as he squacked and flapped his wings.

Yujin then jumped off of her shoulder and flew out of the cave once more. Malikana turned back to Reckless and grabbed her hand. Have you made a decision, little one? Let us leave and make our way back to the hotel. Do not fear Krill, I will protect you." She said simply as she lead the two out of the cave. With her free hand, she sent Krill a text stating that she had found Reckless and were heading back to the hotel now.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:16 pm

"Well I guess Ill have to go old school on these guys in order to take them out as quickly as possible. Im going to need you to do me a favor. If you go up to my room there is a chest with a lock on it that looks like its from the days of cowboys. If you could get that to me here so I do not blow my cover it would be much appreciated. I will need whats in there for this battle. Also please do not try to look inside it. The chest is very important to me and holds alot of personal items. Raphael looked at his gun and placed the last piece back on the slide then made sure it worked well. "Im going to warn you that you will probbly see the side of me that I do not like or even want others to see.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Cameron patted Raphael on the shoulder. my friend your personal business is your own, and as far as seeing a certain side of you we are all about to see another side of each other. Some will fight others may run and we'll have to deal with that at s later time but no worries my friend this is not a judgment mission, this is about survival.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:06 am

"I will aid with the attack..but I would prefer to stay out of the picture till then." the lycan spoke calmly and looks at Yujin fly off. She always had loved nature since she was small. Reck then sprouted to her wolf form and slid her friend upon her back.
"Let me share how I travel with you." she spoke mentally and gave a loud bark before springing forwards. She was larger than the average wolf and much more furry too. Reck weaved through trees and other greenery, there was a large river up ahead and with a few loud paw steps she lept over, hardly disturbing the water below. Once near the hotel she let Malikana off and she trickled back down to her human form with a happy grin. She took note that it was getting a bit sunny and looked to her vampire friend, Reck motioned for her to wait in the shaded forest. Returning in only about five minutes the lycan returned with a dark red umbrella with black spots and handed it to her.
"Don't want any sunburn on your royal skin." The girl giggled as she lead the vampire queen inside, the doorman asked why Malikana had an umbrella and Reck butted in before suspicion raised.
"My mother gets a horrid headache if she stays in direct sunlight to long sir. I need to get her back to our room so she can rest." the young lycan smoothly lied with a honey sweet tone, the doorman nodded and steps aside, once in the elevator Reckless snorts as she laughed.
"You owe me for that 'mom'." she teased in a playful manner. Once at their room Reck flung open the door and let Malikana in first before following then closing the door. Reckless looked over the other two vampires, obviously planning for this evenings attack. Reckless crept over to Raphael and gently yanks his hood down.
"What did I tell you about that hood?" she playfully scolded the man as she proceeded to loop her arms around his neck and nestle close to him.

Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:51 pm

"Im glad your back. Dont worry about having to go back I have that part covered" Raphael said in a whisper to her as he bent down and gave her a kiss. "So here is what I am thinking. Im going to go in and play along with them until the main man comes out at which point I will introduce myself as any hired assassin would do and at that point I will scratch the back of my hand like its an old habit that never went away after I was turned. At that moment I will need someone to flip this button on this remote. It is a fail safe switch I have installed inside of my cars which I will drive up here. It will explode causing them to scatter and be confused for a moment. At this time I will use my strength to kill the main boss and steal someones weapons until I am able to get to my guns which I will have in a bag outside the complex. I will need someone to bring them to me and then start helping fight. Beware they have silver bullets and probbly some UV rounds if I had my guess. From there its just a matter of not getting killed and killing all the humans. We should probbly set up a perimeter with some of the younger inexperienced vampires to ensure that none of the humans have time to escape. This should also help with the death rate on our side as well keeping it as low as possible."
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:37 pm

excellent plan. Everything will be ready when the time comes. Let's just hope they don't have this little meeting during the day. Make up a complete list and I'll relay it back to the house and everyone will be put on standby.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:30 am

"All I need is that box it holds something that will turn the tide of this fight for the better for us." Raphael then looked at Reckless and then the others. Suddenly his phone rang indicating that he had received a text message. It gave an address and a time which just happened to be right after the sun set. "Were in luck the meeting is during the night no doubt because of me needing to be there."
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Cameron called the house and spoke to one of the servants. inform the council that we need to be on high alert. I need death dealers to deploy at a moments notice. All crews need to be ready for war, armed to the fangs. Once his instructions was acknowledged he hung up. I'll get the chest personally. I'll be back within the hour.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:31 pm

"I'm not late am I?" a familuar females voice bounced off the walls but the owner of the voice was not in the room instead a large wolf had its head in the window, thankfully it was getting dark and the room that they were in was on the ground floor.
Reckless could be seen in her wolf form, donning an impressive set of armor.
Burning Bridges. - Page 14 LIx92Kw
"So. When does the blood bath start?" the lycan asks with a savage glint in her blue eyes, obviously she had been practicing on communication when in her wolf mode for her words echoed in the room perfectly with no hesitation.
Her armor rattled as her muscles twitched in anticipation for a fight.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:29 pm

"Soon. Soon. We are still waiting on Krill to get back with my box and the others then we will go to the meeting and take them down. Raphael said as he walked over and placed his arms around the large wolf's kneck.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next