UNDERWORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNDERWORLD
UNDERWORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Bridges.

+2
Talitha Macti're
Calliope Desderata
6 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Burning Bridges. - Page 15 Empty Re: Burning Bridges.

Post by Reckless Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:40 am

The wolf laughs softly.
"So what do you think of this armor? Pretty cool huh?" Reck asked with a grin as her tail wags slowly.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:40 pm

"Well its the first time I have seen an armored wolf thats for sure. It looks good on you. I should probably try to find my armor next time I am in Scotland. If for nothing other than decoration." Raphael said as he smiled back and started to trace the armor that was on Reckless with his fingers.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:31 am

Cameron comes back, in his hand is the chest Raphael asked for. "Here you go my friend and I didn't open it." Raphael then gets a text message.

2 nights from now, 9pm 642 gold street
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

https://underworldsecrets.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Raphael opens the chest and pulls out two guns. They were obviously some very precious pieces of equipment for him since the box was lined with the finest felt. He opened the compartment and placing on gloves started to load some rounds into the magazine of the guns. "So I noticed that there was another vampire at the meeting when I was there earlier. He was lurking around but never approached me." Putting the guns in their holster the others could see truly just how large they were. "These guns are very special. They are made to solely for the killing of the undead and supernatural. The bullets are made of silver that came from a melted down cross that was blessed by the catholic church during the late 1700's. The ballistic tip will deliver a holy water and garlic serum. Needless to say it will hurt a Vampire but only kill them if you hit them in the heart."
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Cameron gave off a strange look. another vampire you say? Have you ever seen this person around before?
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:36 pm

No until I found you all I had not seen another vampire for the last 50 years. I went away and didn't live near civilization for years after I changed and rebelled against those who I worked for. I can tell you however that he was very old. I would guess around your age maybe a little older. Raphael said as he looked at Krill. "Tell me what have you heard of the Hartfield family?
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:54 pm

Malikana remained silent for the most part of the conversation. That was what she was best at, but that was until she heard the name, a shudder soon crept down her spin as she remembered in her travels the stories she heard about the family.

"If it is the same family I am thinking about then I have heard stories. It seems they are a wealthy family that set up an orginization that set out to destroy anything supernatural." Malikana stood up from where she had been seating and made her way over to Krill and placed herself very close to him.

The vampire queen then took his arm and hand and placed it on her shoulder and cuddled closer into him as she laid her head on his shoulder. Comfort instantly ran through her body and the previous memories faded from her memory.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Location : Standing by her leader's side, aiding any way possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Cameron grabbed a hold of his beloved soon to be queen. The only one that had any dealings with them was Marcus, it was said he made a truce with them centuries ago, before the Lycans went underground. But I never had any personal dealings with them except fighting when I was first brought into the coven.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:44 am

"Well are indeed wealthy and if Marcus had a truce with them he was even more stupid than I originally thought. They are a family who sometime during the 1800's decided that they would rid the world of the plague of vampires and lycans. In doing so however they at some point acquired Dracula who you probably know is known as the first vampire but in reality he was just another child of us who are much older. Through some sort of supernatural means they found a way to control him turning him into a weapon to do their bidding." Raphael said as he looked towards the others.

"If they have him there then we are getting into a war that is going to be extremely costly for us in ways of people and money. They will not give up until either they are all dead or we are all dead.
"
Raphael continued to say as he started to flip one of the guns magazines between his fingers.

To answer your question yes I know this Vampire. It is the the first person who I changed. He was on the verge of death and begged me to help him. Little did I know that he was the type of man who I would kill just for sport. I know you have heard of Jack the Ripper well this might as well be his little brother. He is a vile creature and sadly very good at hiding. I hunted him for years before I gave up for it seemed that he was always one step ahead of me. If he is fighting with them then I will take him out personally. Its my fault that he is here now and I will finally get to correct one of my biggest mistakes." he said as he picked a book up out of the box. "Given your permission I would like to try an experimental procedure with his blood that dates back to the original vampires of when the earth was created.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:25 am

Cameron looked at Raphael You don't mean the refusion? That hasn't been done in thousands of years, even then it had a low success rate. Have you ever done this before?
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:41 pm

"I have not ever tried before. I do however have reason to believe that I can do it because the vampire who turned me is one of the original vampires. I am essentially a second generation vampire so it should have a higher chance of working for me." Raphael said as he looked at krill.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:23 pm

Reckless so badly wanted to give her friend and motherly figure Malikana some comfort. The only thing stopping her was her armor, if she converted to human form her wolf armor would hit the ground and clatter loud enough to draw attention.
The lycan listened to the conversation until an odd smell caught her attention. The scent was like some sort of result of something burning..not a forest fire..it smelled like flesh. She quickly glanced at the vampires before hesitantly attempting to find the source of the foul smell without getting seen or caught.

Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:52 am

Cameron looked over at Reckless. He noticed the look on her face. what's the matter child.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:37 pm

"Something is burning. And its not wood...it smells like flesh.." the lycan replies nervously then gets a mental image of a woman being burnt at the stake. That was not any memory of hers and she would never think up something with such gorey and gruesome details on the spot. Reckless realized that the smell faded after the mental image left her mind and was obviously dumbstruck.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Cameron walked up to Reckless and knelt down next to her. You're body is getting older, you're gaining new abilities, but my child now is not the time. We need to finish what we started then I promise you once it's finished I will work with you myself as best as I can in brining out your new found abilities, if I can't then I will hire some one of I have to. Now it's only a few hours to sunrise so let's get some rest. We have a busy night a head of us.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:37 pm

"Sounds good to me we will all need to be in our best rested position for when we go meet them." Raphael said as he put the box under his arm.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:31 am

Cameron nodded his head. This will be a glorious battle, wish I could say the same for them. Cover all the windows we'll wake up before the sun sets for battle plans.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Raphael agreed and walked to his room with reckless beside him to keep up the image in case anyone was watching. "I'm going to lay down on the couch you can have the bed."
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:25 am

Cameron could hardly sleep but he did rest to gain his strength. Hours passed and the sun was nearly setting. Cameron was already loading rounds into his gun clips, then he announced. ok everyone time to wake up and put these fools in their place. Either six feet under or buried in the building their in.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:48 am

Mali rose from her slumber that she had shared with her love. Her hair sticking out every where as she tossed and turned most of the night. Her mind was entering war mode. A mode she had not been in for a hundred or so years. Rising from the bed, she looked at Camron with darker than usual eyes and spoke in a dark tone. "Allow me to take a shower and change. It is a good thing we will take to the battle. I am quiet hungry my love."
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Location : Standing by her leader's side, aiding any way possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Raphael sat up in his bed and got his weapons ready as he awaited the call from Krill to move out.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Reckless emitted a low growl from her position outside.
"Lets end this." she spoke low as her eyes narrowed as she set off into the darkness. She had stayed in her wolf form due to her heavy armor that would draw attention if she were to shift to her human form.
"Be careful.." the lycan snarled at Raphael with a strong undertone of concern for the other.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Cameron walked back into the main room. Everyone was gathered there. He looked around at each of them. This ends tonight, let's just see to it that we come out the last ones standing. Good luck to us all. Raphael, Reckless you head out first the rest of us will depart 15 minutes after you leave to avoid being seen together.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Raphael nodded and putting his trench coat on him he walked out to the car that he was going to take to the meeting place. He what sounded like a prayer after he sat down in the drivers seat and started the engine. Then he placed in his ears earbuds and pulled the car out towards the front of the hotel. He would drive slow enough so reckless could follow him but not so slow that he would look suspicious.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:17 pm

The lycan followed from a distance as to not be spotted by locals. Reckless kept an eye on the car and didn't stray to far. Upon reaching the meeting place she already had halted and hidden in the bushes as to not be seen.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next