UNDERWORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNDERWORLD
UNDERWORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acquaint the Lycan

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Acquaint the Lycan - Page 3 Empty Re: Acquaint the Lycan

Post by Cameron Krill Sun May 03, 2015 2:01 pm

After about an hour passes a man comes up to Raphael. So I hear you want my crown.  I've led this circuit for nearly six years.  Now this pretender to the throne wishes to sit in the big boy chair. Said the early thirty something man dressed in black and red leather jacket,  jeans,  tattoos on his neck and earrings and even one nose ring. Then turned to his ride and let out a slight grin.Acquaint the Lycan - Page 3 2015-Nissan-GT-R-convertible-600x454_zpsjejiebyp
Then walked away.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

https://underworldsecrets.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sun May 03, 2015 2:41 pm

Raphael now knew what his target was so he left and drove back to the house and started to look for Reckless.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sun May 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Reckless was found outside with her Ford king ranch, but that was not what she was currently transfixed on. Towering in front of the lycan was a monster truck, it had Raphaels and herselfs company logo on it, the paint was a glossy black with ghostly red wolf figures scattered on the area, bold white letters on each side said Pack Blood.
Now on closer inspection Reckless had on one of those fireproof suits required for monster truck drivers and had uneasily got onto the step just below the trucks door. She made eye contact with Raph and smiled wide with a wild glint in her eyes.
"This is awesome!!" she cried out joyfully as she moved to perch on the monster trucks hood, unable to stop smiling.
"So how was your race Raphie?" Reck then adds on and calls him by a nickname she recently had thought of.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun May 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Cameron makes an appearance at the race and finds Raphael. well it looks like you made yourself right at home here. How's everything going.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

https://underworldsecrets.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon May 04, 2015 7:21 am

"The race was great the guy I was against was good but no where near my league. The truck looks amazing did you do all of this? Raphael said as he gave her a hug and then stood beside her with his arm around her waist.

"Going pretty good. Started my racing tonight so that should be taking off soon. I'm also planing on finding a place for me and Reckless to open up a shop as a front during the day. Oh and I have a friend from long ago working on a special project for me that if it works will modernize the way we have to do business on a daily basis." Raphael knew it would be a long shot but he was trying to find a way to treat clothing and windows with a ultraviolet light eliminating coating which would allow for limited day time scouting and what not therefore enhancing the illusion that the vampires were people.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Mon May 04, 2015 7:36 am

Reckless laughs
"Of course I did this, the frame was premade though." she chimed and then kicks one of the tires with the front of her shoe to show how tough the tires were.
"Monster Jam allowed me into their league after some persuasion. I just hope any of their young guys dont start chasing me. There are not many lady monster truck drivers in the group." she added on with a huff before looking up at Raphael with a small smile.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon May 04, 2015 8:11 am

"Well it looks like I'm going to go watch the monster trucks tonight. After all I can't allow for me to miss seeing what all you can do." Raphael said as he smiled back.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sat May 09, 2015 7:50 am

Reckless grins.
"Sounds great. I need to go now so I can explore the course and pratice." she replies and then gave the vampire a tight hug as the dim lit evening sky stretched high overhead. She loads the monster truck into a trailer and pulls it away with her ford pickup truck.
Around seven o'clock that night the large arena was full of energy and was buzzing with excitement.
Reckless watched quietly as the usual more well known drivers and trucks went out for freestyle first. When she was called out to the arena she puts on her helmet and climbs into her truck, she knew ahead of time what she was doing for freestyle thanks to arriving early.
Reckless first ran over the cars on the ground then turns to her left toward a ramp, slamming down the gas pedal she intended to get some height. It seems she had choosen the wrong ramp, this one was only feet from the wall. Reckless reacted quick to attempt to turn away, but she was going to fast and her truck ended up rolling and slamming into the wall, smoke billowing from the engine as Reck tries to get out.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sat May 09, 2015 8:10 am

Raphael heard Recklesses name called out and he yelled for her in excitement. "You can do it. Knock em dead." could be heard coming from the vampire as he sat in the stands. Watching as she came up to the ramp and noticing her mistake as she fliped the truck Raphael's heart sank and he took off running towards the wreckage. Getting to the wall he started to climb up and jump over onto the truck. The drivers side pined to the ground. "Reckless are you ok? Dont worry Im going to get you out." Raphael said as he scrambled to get the passanger door open.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sat May 09, 2015 8:36 am

Reckless whimpered quietly and managed to kick the passanger door loose so Raph could get inside the truck. She was struggling with her seatbelt, some of the ground officials came over to help get her out, they attempt to get Raphael to go back in the stands but Reckless told the officials that he could stay and they didn't dare object. Reckless stumbled to her feet and leans on Raph.
The crowd applauded, glad she was unharmed. She laughed and held up a hand to wave in reply to the applause. Her truck was pushed back over as she then went into the pits with Raph and gave a sigh.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sat May 09, 2015 8:53 am

"Are you ok? Do I need to call the house doctor?" Raphael said with nothing but loving concern on his face.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sat May 09, 2015 9:33 am

"I'll live." she chuckled as she moves over to her truck that had just been towed in. She stretched up on her toes and started inspecting the damage, unknowingly moving in a rather smooth and seductive manner as she worked, she only noticed when she saw that Raph had moved closer, she blushed a deep red.
"Like what you see?" she asks as she playfully places her hands on her hips and leaning towards the other with a wolfish smirk.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sat May 09, 2015 9:38 am

"Well that's something I guess no man can deny. How bad is the damage? Is there anything I can do to help?" Raphael said as he slid behind Reckless and pulled her in close. "After all who wouldn't be attracted to a young girl working on a big truck."
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sat May 30, 2015 9:10 am

Reck's breath hitched at the contact given and her cheeks boiled with warmth.
"Heh..that's true.." she spoke softly, without warning the lycan female wriggled out of the vampires hold and climbed onto the tall truck. She gave the engine a look and then checks for any dents.
Her head was clouded slightly with multiple thoughts as she slid off the monster truck.
The females legs buckled and she collapsed from the shocking experience.
"I wanna go home Raph.." the lycan whined as tears formed in her eyes.
"It was stupid for me to even do this...I was trying to impress you and now all I got was a traumatic experience." Reckless stated before shakily getting up and going out to the private parking lot for contenders. The air was heavy as rain sprinkled down. She felt blood running down the side of her neck and winced.
The side of her neck had gotten scratched when she crashed.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sat May 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Raphael took a rag and placed it on her neck "here this should help stop the bleeding. I'll take you home and don't worry about tonight I was here with you so it was a good night. Trust me you don't need to impress me any God knows that I don't impress much even if I try. I'm just happy that your still alive." Raphael scooped her off of her feet and carried her to the car the rest of the way then placed her in the drivers side of the truck. "I will come and pick up the truck tomorrow for you." Raphael said as he jumped into the drivers seat. He pulled off to the main road and looked over to reckless "Are you ok? Do I need to stop and get you anything?"
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sat May 30, 2015 11:28 pm

Reckless weakly replied with a soft 'no' at mentioning if she needed anything. She curls up in her seat and rests her upper body against the center console.
"Just..you..here." the lycan breathed gently, her eyes fluttered closed as she then relaxed.
Reck awoke the next morning after a strange dream. Very little light shone in her room just in case a vampire were to pop in to check on her. Reckless chuckled softly seeing Raphael not much more than a few steps away slumped against the wall it looked like.
Did he fall asleep after bringing her to bed?
Reckless none the less instinctively went over to Raphael and cuddled up to him.
"Hey Raphie." She cooed lovingly then pushing his hood back delicately she playfully ruffles his hair and absent mindedly drew in his familiar scent making her cheeks turn a soft pink.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sun May 31, 2015 12:07 am

Reckless opened his eyes looking to the werewolf laying with him. "So how are you feeling? Raphael said as he stood up stretching his arms and legs. Looking at her he noticed the smell of pine coming from her hair he took a deep breath of it and smiled. "Your truck is outside if you want to work on it. I'll help in any way I can. I will need your help testing something out as well later today. I think I might have the key to developing a clear tint that will block out 100% of the Suns uv rays so this could lead to us being able to drive around during the day." he said then gave her a gentle hug and kiss on the head.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sun May 31, 2015 12:35 am

"Thats good news. But I..I honestly can't bring myself to look at that vehicle again..I'm sorry..it's pathetic." The lycan admitted with an expression of defeat. Her wound had healed almost fully by now. Reckless then emitted an alarmed cry, quickly slapping a little goblet cup with silver on it out of Raphaels hand.
"I'm so sorry! I forgot that had a pure silver band on it!" She exclaims as she viciously kicks the item aside. Snatching the vampire by his wrist she inspects his hand and sighs in relief seeing no burnt areas.
Just then the door swung open and Gerwulf strode in calmly.
"You two ok?" he asks with a tilted head. After hearing what had happened through an explanation he understood and walks over to Raphael and offers his hand to help the other man get up.
"Be glad she only slapped you. She once punched me after I teased her and it felt like my nose was going to fall off, it was only bruised but still painful." Gerwulf stated calmly as Reckless rolled her eyes at the conversation.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:41 pm

"Yeah well not having any living nerves sort of helps in that aspect." Raphael said as he smiled. "Well Ill just put it in the back. I will place it under the tarp along with my other car that I haven't been able to drive in a long time because of what it represents to me." With that Raphael left to do as he said and left reckless alone with her brother.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:41 am

"I'll come help ya out there Raphael. If I stay in Recks room much longer she might make me clean."  he chuckled deeply as Reckless put her hands on her hips.
"Pft! Just go have fun, just don't stay out to long you guys." the female lycan chimed in a calm tone, she went over and tugs off Raphs hood.
"I swear. One morning you'll wake up without that hood on. I'll cut it clean off." she added on in a teasing tone.

Last edited by Reckless on Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:35 am

Raphael smiled and said "The help would be great." Raphael then getting up he walked over kisses reckless and left the room. It didn't take long to get the truck around back but they would have to push it under the tarp and that wasn't going to be a pick nick. Tossing the tarp up and to the side he revealed his other car. It was a 69 Shelby mustang but it looked like it had been in a wreck at some point. "Let's get this moved so I can put this tarp back." something was clearly wrong with Raphael.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:26 pm

Gerwulf tilts his head seeing the totalled car.
"Thats quite a nice Shelby mustang. How'd it get to looking so beat if ya don't mind my asking." the gold eyed lycan asks carefully, he didn't want to be blunt in case the topic was sensitive.
"It's entirely alright if you don't want to say anything. It's your choice and I'll respect that." he added on as he briefly looks at Raphael.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:54 pm

"No its ok I have gotten to where I can talk about it but the memory still isn't one that I am proud of. It was the car that my sister for lack of a better word died in. I was stupid and let her drive it without finishing the car completely. I had not yet installed bucket seats with the 5 point harnesses so she was still using the old original seat belts when she spun out of control because of the power it produced and that combined with the speed threw her straight into a tree killing her before I could even get to her. I tried to turn her but it was already to late by that point. So now I take that car with me everywhere and the day that I can drive it again will be the day that I can finally forgive myself for what I have done. It is my fault that shes dead and mine alone." Raphael said as you could see him reliving the memory on his face.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:15 pm

"I can understand the feeling to a point. And I agree that it takes awhile to forgive yourself." Gerwulf replies honestly.
"To this day I honestly cannot forgive myself for allowing those insane scientists to have stole Rachel from me, I asked her to go pick up some pizza for us. What should have taken thirty minutes took hours. My cell phone rang and I saw my sisters number on screen...I'll never be able to forget the fear in her voice followed by that bone chilling scream that made my stomach roll..and then...static..." Gerwulf explains with an expression of hurt and anger.
"I broke her out...but I felt I could have been there sooner. She was..and still is.. mentally scarred from her traumas...it hurt me to see her just so...hopeless and fearful." he covers his face behind his hands briefly before removing them and exhaling loudly.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:16 pm

"Well arnt we a mess i bet your sister would slap us both silly for this. Raphael said as he covered the two vehicles up and started to walk back to the house.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum