UNDERWORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNDERWORLD
UNDERWORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acquaint the Lycan

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Acquaint the Lycan - Page 2 Empty Re: Acquaint the Lycan

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:03 pm

"I dont really know how to say this without sounding weird. I care about you a lot I haven't felt this way for over 500 years towards someone. I want to keep you safe from everything that I can, make you happy even if it means that I have to be sad. I want to spend all my time with you that I can. I guess I'm trying to say that I want to date you I guess would be todays terminology. Raphaels face showed the embarrassment that he felt along with his foot twitching due to him being nervous.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:21 pm

Reckless immediately stared at the other in surprise as her breath caught in her throat. She grabbed the vampire in a tight embrace as she struggled to regain her voice.
"I'd love to Colin." she replies, using his true name strung along her slightly quivering tone, she was crying happily and buried her face into the crook of his neck, the warm tears trickle onto the males skin before the lycan gave a quiet sniff and rubs her tears away.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:31 pm

"Are you ok Rachel? Your crying." Raphael put his head on her head then said. "Shall we go back inside the others will be waking up soon and you should probably get some more sleep." Raphael got up holding out his hand to help Reckless down from the roof. Starting the fire back up Raphael sat down next to Reckless on the love seat letting her lay against him to get some more sleep.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:46 pm

Reckless sighs happily.
"Tears of joy Raph...tears of joy.." she murmured quietly as her eyes close, her heartbeat was strong and could be felt by the other just through an embrace. She was very content and felt more joy than she had in awhile. She then snatched one of the vampires hands and kissed the top of it in a respectful way.
Reckless then proceeded to curl up again to relax.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:52 pm

Raphael couldn't believe he was so stupid. It had been so long since he had actually experienced normal emotions. He was for once happy in his entire life as a vampire. He closed his eyes and slept a little as well.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:34 am

Reckless then carefully got up and crept over to the window, the moon was orange. Harvest moon.
She stared mesmorized at the object in the sky and sighs happily. She then moved back over to Raphael and cuddles beside him, kissing his cheek before closing her eyes, not asleep just resting.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:29 am

Raphael laid there in a deep sleep dreaming of when he was a kid playing with his friends in the fields beside their house. He started to softly sing in his sleep but Reckless wasn't able to make out the words. A few hours later he woke up and looked at reckless her beautiful hair and compared to him small body looked absolutely perfect.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:02 am

Hearing the male wake up she too opens her eyes.
"Sleep well?" she asks softly as she stretched out. Reckless had a different quirk than other lycans, she could grow her wolf tail and ears while in human form if she wished, mostly to help her stay warm and aware of her surroundings if she were in trouble, but admittedly when it happened without being used in a troubled state she looked adorable. Her tail was to long and fluffy, her small ears replaced by her dark furred wolf ears could help identify her mood too.
"Well thats odd. This doesn't happen unless I feel threatened." she mumbled before looking up at Raph and then her tail starts to wag. She hugs the vampire tightly before putting her forehead against his. She then pulls out a necklace with a moon stone pendant that had a wolf silhouette lovingly carved into it. It was not on a chain, but rather strong braided rope. Reckless then put it around the others neck and smiled.
"If Im not here physically with you..Ill be there." she touched the pendant then hesitated and set her hand upon his chest, over his heart.
"And of course there." she adds as her tail wags, ears pinned back into her scruffy hair.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:56 am

Raphael smiled at her and noted the difference that was her partial transformation. "Well isn't that a neat ability. I guess you can go to comic con a lot easier now he said jokingly. then as she places the necklace oh him he thought back to the carvings he use to do as a young boy for his mother and he got an idea but he would need to find the right kind of wood. "Are you sure it looks like it's very important to you and I don't want to take anything that is important to you. I'll always have the pine smell to remind me of you after all we are surrounded by pine trees. Raphael looked at the necklace as if it was all of the precious metals on earth in front of him. He could tell that it was a very important piece to her and he wanted to live up to the gifts meaning to himself. I'm sure your pretty hungry by now so why don't you go hunt I'll stay here I have some things to do around here to finish getting settled in after all. When really he was going to start carving her something.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:29 am

Reckless tugs at the collar of her shirt and then she had a matching pendant to match his and smiles. Her ears twitch and she looks up at him.
"If we are going to be dating I would like you to know all about me so you can fully trust me. I'm familiar with vampires possessing the ability to read minds.." she spoke while pushing her hair away from one side of her neck and tilting her head for better access.
"I've encountered worse. Don't worry about if it hurts me." She replied as her tail curls around her waist and the fur covers her lower portion, tickling the skin of her legs. She eyed him, waiting for him to speak.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:01 pm

"I have actually never tried to do that to a person so I am not sure if I can even do that to be perfectly honest with you." Raphael had lived in isolation that he didn't know much about his abilities or the abilities of other vampires. "I will never take this off." Raphael said as he put his arms around Reckless and placed the pendent beneath his collar of his button up shirt. "If you know how this ability is done you can tell me and I will try it but other wise why don't you just tell me about yourself." Raphael loved to hear her voice as she spoke it was very musical to his ears and caused a flood of different emotions to flood through him.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:14 pm

"Im not very good at wording certain things..sometimes seeing things makes it easier to understand." Reckless replies then her ears twitch.
"It's done by biting one in the neck.I think Queen Malikana did such once to me. I believe only older vampires obtain the ability. Not newborns." she adds on with a calm tone, her tail wagged slowly as she huddled against the other.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:18 pm

(im going to assume that its safe to say that I can do that since im 500 years older than her)

"Well we will see how it goes then." Raphael bent down and did as she instructed. It took a few seconds but soon visions were flooding his head. He would need time to process them but the ones that stood out immediately to him were ones of her time spent as a lab experiment.

(Ill let you elaborate on what I see exactly.)
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:43 pm

Reckless had shown him memories of her early life, being a lab experiment..killing those scientists in a blind rage and learning from her elder brother who was also a lycan.
Once it was over she gasped as she felt the vampires fangs slip out from her neck.
Reckless caught her breath and slumped into Raph.
"Im okay." she pants softly as she smiled sweetly, her ears twitched as her breathing calmed, eyes shimmering.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:49 pm

"I wish I could give you memories like that but alas I do not know of any Lycan powers that would be like that. So I guess ill just tell you. You already know all about my past with William Wallace but what I haven't told you yet is how I got all of these scars. I was captured by a mad man who thought he could unlock the secret of our regenerative powers. He kept me chained up with some special type of chain that I wasn't able to break free from. He would poor acid on me and watch as my body would repair itself. However it did eventually cause my skin to become scared from the rapid regenerations. After that he would try to coterize the spots sometimes by setting me on fire. Luckily for me he wouldn't let me die. He would put out the fire and then send me off to feed in order to regain my strength. I also have been pierced by so many different objects that I am pretty sure that the only thing I haven't been stabbed with is a silver sword. Raphael could almost feel the pain again pulsing through his body. "After that I finally escaped I decided to stay away from people as much as possible so I went to the far north and lived by myself for a the next 100 years. After that I went back to the big city and lived as a homeless man by day, and at night I was a hired assassin and a street racer. I'm sorry to tell you this but I have killed several Lycan's and Vampires alike during the war. I didn't take a side but I did help both sides accomplish what they wanted. I understand if you hate me now for that. Raphael's cheerful face was replaced with one of regret and sadness. "Then I came here and you know the rest.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 am

Reckless blinked and grabs the other by his shirt collar and pulls him closer. She gazed into his eyes and didn't look away.
"I am not mad at you...But I WILL make you forget your past pain.." Reckless stated firmly as she then pushed the other somewhat gently onto the couch before laying atop the vampire, kissing his forehead.
"Nobody shall hurt you ever again." she growls protectivly as she held to the male tightly. She then wraps up the puncture wound in her neck lovingly with an old bandana of hers. Reckless then licked the vampires neck before nuzzling his cheek.
"Raph. I promise you that so long as Im standing I wont allow you to be further harmed...thats why I bestowed the pendant to you..a token of my affection and loyalty.."
She then gently ran a hand down his chest, feeling the scars through his shirt and sighing sadly, she was upset knowing how badly he had been damaged. Her eyes gazed at him with protective affection.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sat May 02, 2015 8:52 am

"Well then I guess you have your work cut out for you then because I have a lot of pain and guilt. Anyways you want to go to the races tonight and see what I do for a living first hand? Raphael knew of where some street races were going on tonight and he was currently trying to work his way into the racing circuit that was here.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sun May 03, 2015 8:37 am

Reckless stared at him with her ice blue eyes and gave a light growl.
"Don't doubt my abilities Raph." she then smirked and gave the other a playful nip on the neck, not breaking skin. Her ears twitch as she listened to him mention racing and she immediately looked sick, her ears pinned back as her tail was limp. The lycan swallowed loudly and excused herself, dashing into the bathroom attatched to her room, accidentally slamming the door.
After a few minutes of expelling vomit she had brushed her teeth and flossed before crawling back out and flopping back onto the couch with a moan.
"I can't handle it tonight...but you can go...I wouldn't want you to be stuck here with me dear." she sighs loudly and feebly curls up into a ball. The ride in the venom had made her ill, she could not go that fast again in one day..she may as well just try to eat before she felt even worse. Reck opens a pavk of jack links beef jerky, her favorite, and eats slowly.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sun May 03, 2015 9:25 am

"The Venom is fast but its not outfitted for these races. The car Ill be taking is a one seater only anyways so you wont have to worry about going fast if you want to come." Raphael started to walk to his room to grab the keys for his his skyline when he looked at his jacket and seeing the blank space on the back. He knew what he was going to do now. Walking back to Reckless's room he said "How would you like to start a company with me and work together when were not doing coven stuff?"
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sun May 03, 2015 9:32 am

The female gave a slow nod, trying not to move to quick and make herself loose her meal again.
Her tail wags lightly and she hands the other a piece of paper. Itsaid 'BloodWolf' and had a red silhouette of a wolf on it. She grins as he looks over her offering.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sun May 03, 2015 9:43 am

"This is awesome I need to call the people who make patches now I guess. Anyways I want to open a car shop that you can run up front and ill do all the car work. We can open before the sun comes up and close after the sun sets to protect me. The garage will be in a windowless room with the main office above ground with a show room for people to sit and wait. It will also let me seem like a normal person and draw less attention to the fact that I dont seem to work anywhere when I get popular with the racers." Taking the picture he sat down at a computer and started to transfer the image onto his various designs for car paint jobs. "Oh before I leave I have a surprise for you but you have to put this blindfold on first."
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sun May 03, 2015 10:08 am

Reckless nods at the information then accepts being blindfolded and laughs.
"Don't tickle me." she grumbled a warning as she smirks.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sun May 03, 2015 10:20 am

"Now no peaking." Raphael lead her downstairs and made sure not to go straight to the spot he was taking her so she wouldn't be able to know where they were going. "Ok stay right here and do not peak till I say so." Reckless could hear an car motor start up and pull up in front of her. Raphael got out and walked back to her and took off her blindfold. Sitting before her was a FJ Cruiser but it wasn't necessarily the car he was trying to show her he had this one specially painted. "Well I know you said you liked to go off roading and since I didn't have a truck or car that I could join you in I went and bought this. I however wanted to have you with me every time I go out in it so I got this painted on the side." Reckless could see a picture of a Ice Blue wolf running down the side of the SUV and below that it said Welcome Home inside the ground that the wolf was running on. "So when are we going off into the woods.?"

(Basically the one in your sig.)
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sun May 03, 2015 11:09 am

Reckless was in shock and fished to find the right words but found none.
She got onto her knees and gently touched the picture, smiling a bit wider, eyes watering.
"Thats so sweet..." she sniffs as she got up and hugs the other tightly.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sun May 03, 2015 12:24 pm

"Well I'm glad that you like it. I need to be going now if I'm going to get into the races." With that Raphael gave her a hug and kisses her then walking over to his car that he would be racing he got in and drove off. Arriving at the races there were cars all over the place with up and coming drivers wanting to prove their skills. Little did they know that it was all for nothing today. Raphael walked up to someone and asked "So who organizes the races around here? The man pointed to someone who was collecting bets from the other racers. Walking over Raphael reached into his cargo pockets and pulled out some money. " I want to race tonight. Raphael said. The guy looked up and saw the roll of cash in Raphael's hand. "We got some rich kid who probably bought his car who wants to race. Any takers 50gs on the line for your taking." A man walked up and accepted the challenge but also offered up his cars title. Raphael pulled his out handed it to the guy holding the winnings and walked to his car. The opposing man was already at the starting line and Raphael pulled his case up he stalled it on purpose giving the other man a false since of hope. Little did they know that this car was designed and built by Raphael. The engine was split and designed to run on 4 cylinders when just driving normally but when a switch inside the cabin was flipped it turned it into an 8 cylinder beast. As everyone stood laughing at him he flipped the switch and turned the nos system on. Cranking the car back up it roared to live and everyone stopped laughing. Looking over Raphael smiled at the guy and then the lights turned green. His competitors car launched forward before Raphael's but he didn't keep the lead for long. Raphael overtook the man before the 1/4 mile mark and was ahead of him by a cars length at the 1/2 mark. Raphael finished and waited for his prise to finish as well. "I'll tell you what if you can get me a meeting with the #1 guy I'll give you your car back. It might even be faster than it is now." Raphael walked over collected his money then after arranging to have the car delivered to his place Raphael left. He wanted to get back to Reckless so he could spend more time with her.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum