UNDERWORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNDERWORLD
UNDERWORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Bridges.

+2
Talitha Macti're
Calliope Desderata
6 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Burning Bridges. - Page 9 Empty Re: Burning Bridges.

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:36 pm

Raphael got the message and he knew he would have to act quickly. He went over to the car pulling out the humans and putting some rope around their hands and feet with lighting speed. He looked at Krill and relayed the message before jumping back in the car. "I will be right back as soon as she is safe." Punching the gas peddle he quickly turned the car squealing tires and causing black marks on the road below him. He speed off topping the car's speed at 212 mph before he was out of eye sight. "Hang in there im on my way" he said to himself. Blasting through the gate he applied the brakes and stopped the car getting out he could hear Reckless's howl's so he took of running in that direction. Getting to her rather quickly he using his strength snapped the hinges of the trap apart freeing the Lycan. "Are you ok here let me help you back to the house. I promised Krill that I would return to help him with the humans after I got you to safety." Reckless picked her up and held her like she was a puppy at least until she decided to change back that was.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:47 pm

"I...I.." She passed out before another word could be spoke, she was still bleeding slightly, that trap may as well have infected the wounds. Since she was human again the injuries had followed her to that form, her right arm was punctured and bloody from her fingertips to her elbow. A bit of blood was on her face too since she went so mad from the pain she had made an attempt to chew off her leg. Thankfully she was still breathing, but her breath was slightly irregular.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:54 pm

"Don't worry I got you" Reckless rushed her to the mansion where he found someone to help him bandage her up and watch over her as he went back to help Krill with the humans. Getting there just a short few minutes after he had left he looked to Krill for instructions.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:53 pm

Cameron was holding the driver by the throat high in the air when Raphael returned. Who sent you? Tell me you piece of shit Cameron growled, his eyes turning from his normal blue to a bright red. I don't know, we are just a group of mercenaries that do odd jobs for quick cash. This was ordered by the phone and payment was given electronically. I swear we never met them, nor did we know the reason. The less we know the better. Cameron placed him back on the ground but tightened his grip on his throat then with quick and powerful kicks to his knees bending his legs back as if his knees was behind his legs then released his throat and walked towards Raphael. Kill him slowly.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

https://underworldsecrets.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:10 pm

Raphael walked over to the man anger in his eyes. "So you want to ruin my night do you well you picked the wrong person to mess with." Walking over Raphael picked up the man by the shirt and drug him over to the side of the road. Then he took some of the wrecked car's parts and tied them to the man. Now after doing this he took one of the tail pipes and stuffed it with the foam from the car's seats. He bent down and bit the mans kneck. "Oh my your blood is so discussing that its not even worth the time it would take to drain your blood. Then taking the tailpipe and taping it to his mouth he threw him into the lake and lit the foam on fire. "Lets see which kills you first the water or the fire.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:59 pm

Cameron stood next to Raphael with his arms folded across his chest. Well not bad for your first night. This has never happened except centuries ago when humans first learned of us but they was all killed and it was written off as an urban legend. Now before this news hits the gossip colum we need to find these assholes and eliminate them.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:47 pm

"I think the best plan of action will be to fall back for tonight come up with a solid plan of attack and then exicute it tomorrow night when it's supposed to be a cloud covered night." Raphael also wanted to get back and check on Reckless.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Cameron nodded his head in agreement. Good idea, I'm gonna have our hackers run a facial check on our guests, once we get their address we are making a house call. I want their computers, cell phones, Ipads Ipods, anything they have that transmits data. Cameron then hears sirens approaching I guess it's time we call it a night, head of in different directions just incase, make sure your not followed. Cameron then walks to his car and starts the engine and headed back to the mansion.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:45 pm

"Right I will see you there." Raphael walked over to his car backed away and then took off in the opposite direction. After he was sure he wasn't being followed he made his way back to the house as quickly as he could. Running into the house he instantly started to ask about Reckless and what her condition was.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:15 pm

The female vampire elder stepped from the shadows of Reckless's room when she heard a male voice speaking, he was aking about her. Her fangs bare she made her way to the voice and hissed, the need to protect the female wolf overwhelming.

Who are you? Why are you asking about Reckless?" She paused a moment when she sniffed the air, the familiar scent of Krill was all over the male and she wanted more answers.

"Why do you smell of my king?Did you do something to him?"
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Location : Standing by her leader's side, aiding any way possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:28 pm

(Im a vampire btw)

"My name is Raphael we have not met yet but I am new to this coven. We were attacked during the celebration. Myself and master Krill chased after them. We killed the one that we caught and split up going separate ways upon our return. Im assuming that you he hasn't returned yet from your disposition. Reckless was brought here by me after she was caught in a bear trap that I freed her from. Here if you wish to read my memories I will comply and not resist. Raphael took his shirt and pulling to to the side he showed that he would corporate.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:39 pm

(I fixed it lol)

Carefully she made her way over to him and sniffed him once more. She glared at the unknown vampire once more before bitting into his neck. The memories flooded into and a few moments later she let her grip go.

"Very well. I am Malikana, the queen of this coven and I am the one who healed Reckless. She is doing better now, but she needs rest. Krill has not returned yet, but knowing him, he is probably enjoying the ride a bit longer before arriving."

Her guared was still up, but it slacked a little. She was weary of new members when Krill was not around. Pulling out her phone she checked the time and then glanced at the vampire. "If you wish to see her, I can lead you there."
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:47 pm

"Please I would love to see how she is doing for myself. Raphael's face was full of concern for her. His mind kept flashing back to her trapped and not able to do anything. "God that's going to be one of those memory's again. Raphael had some strange feelings that he hadn't felt in centuries.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:03 pm

Reckless had woken up startled from a sort of nightmare, she inhaled deeply, drawing in familiar scents.
"Malikana! Raphael!" she exclaimed as they came into view, her arm may have been damaged, but her joyful spirit was fully in tact. The lycan gave the vampire queen a brief hug then went over and hugged the male beside her tightly looking up into the others eyes.
"You're okay right? You didn't get burned or anything?" she asked nervously, concern expressed in her bright blue eyes.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:11 pm

"Other than going to a place that I don't like to go normally but if its for one that I feel greatly for I will willing become that person again. Raphael put his arms around her and his face softened up a little more. "I'm just glad that you are ok and not on the brink of death anymore. After tonight's events I'm sure that you are in tired and need your rest. Raphael wasn't going to let anything else hurt her not tonight not ever if he could help it.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:16 pm

Her cast cracked a bit as she squeezed the other tighter, seems she was to strong for her own good, but thankfully she healed fast, and with added medication she could probably be functioning again tomorrow night.
"Good. I was worried." she spoke with a weak smile of relief, feeling the vampires arms around her made a chill run along her spine. She smiled wider and just stayed there contently.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:29 pm

"It will take a lot more than a few humans to take me out of that you can be sure. I was more worried that I didn't make it in time. How did you do that it was almost like you were standing right beside me when you called out. Raphael smiled back at her showing as much love is his eyes as he could since he was starting to have feelings for the young Lycan. He then made her release her grip a little because he didn't want her to hurt it any more.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:47 pm

Reckless blushed brightly at the emotion in his eyes and continues to smile.
"I..I'm not sure..some sort of telepathy I guess." she then repeated the earlier act. The memory displayed was in a flowery field.
"Hey lil sis!" A tall man with white hair spoke, he wore a necklace with animal teeth around his neck.
"Gerwulf!" Reckless cried happily as she hugs the other lycan whom was her older brother, the memory played from a third person perspective, it was focused on both figures not just one.
Once the memory faded the lycan female sighs.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:03 pm

Milikana raised her black eyebrow at the two and smirked. "It seems love is blossoming between the lycan and vampire. This is truly interesting." Malikana smirked at the turn of events. Her king would love to hear about this. She then turned to Reck and cleared her throat. "You need your rest so off to your room now, the sun will be up soon."

She then turned to the new vampire, and spoke with a commanding but soft tone. "The same goes for you. Has Krill shown you where you will be sleeping yet?"
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:06 pm

"Yes he has." Turning to Reckless he said "I will let you go for now. I will have to meet with Master Krill once he gets back and devise a plan on how to find who did this. You should get some rest. I will see you first thing in the morning. Raphael bent his head down and kissed her forehead lightly. Then he went into his room and opening his bag pulling out a cloth roll of tools of his trade. Unrolling it and spreading it out on his bed he inventoried various different weapons that he would be using later for hunting these humans who had attacked them and caused Reckless to get hurt. "They will pay dearly for what they have done. Anima eius et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per Dei misericordiam requiescant in pace. Which translates into His life, and through God's mercy the soul of all the faithful departed rest in peace and was a prayer that he said before each time he left for a hunt.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:16 pm

The lycan female blushed brighter and nods as Raphael spoke to her about getting rest. Once he departed she looks at Malikana with a shy smile.
 "He's hot." she grumbled in a happy way as she emitted a giggle at the other females expression, already knowing she most likely would be telling Krill.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Malikana huffed at the new vampire when he showed no respect when he left her. When it came to these things, the vampire elder could act very childish as she was raised to show respect for higher ranks. she didn't get angry about it, but she tended to pout like a small child.

Her pout quickly changed when she heard the young female's comment the new member. Laughing, the vampire turned to Reck and guided her back to her room. "Be careful young one. We may be of different breeds, but I see you as once of my own. If he as so hurts a pretty little hair on your head, he will be no more." A dark gleam was in her eyes at the words she spoke. they soon reached Reckless's room. "How is your arm feeling?"
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:32 pm

"Its good. I heal quick." She reminds the Queen with a smile. Hearing what she mentioned about if Raphael were to hurt her she shook her head side to side.
"I trust him. He was very concerned for my well being and safety. I like a guy who is protective." Reck replies with a blush as she awkwardly rubs the back of her neck.
"I appreciate your concern though Malikana and thank you for looking out for me."
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:39 pm

Smiling, the queen brings Reckless into a hug before she releases it and steps back. "He seems like a good person. If he wasn't I am sure Cameron would not have let him join our coven. You should get some rest, the sun will be up soon." She then exited the room and pulled out her phone once more and frowned. Still no response from Krill.

She quickly pulled up his name and sent him a text: "WHERE ARE YOU? THE SUN WILL BE UP SOON."

She sent the text and headed back to the room she shared with Krill. Quickly changing into her night gown, she laid in bed sipping a cup of blood as she waited for a text from him.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:19 pm

Raphael sat down in his room on the floor and started to take apart his various pistols and other guns cleaning every last inch of them then putting them back together. Next he took out his knifes and sword of which he hadn't used since he was still a human. It was a broad sword that he wielded like he was a short sword due to his increased strength. "Its been a long time friend its been a long time." Raphael let out a sigh as he started to polish the sword so that its mirror finish would allow you to see his face if it wasn't for the fact that he was a vampire.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next