UNDERWORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNDERWORLD
UNDERWORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Bridges.

+2
Talitha Macti're
Calliope Desderata
6 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Burning Bridges. - Page 16 Empty Re: Burning Bridges.

Post by Cameron Krill Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:21 am

At the meeting place several members arrive and began collecting weapons of the guests arriving, only ones armed are the security forces. Have they arrived yet. asked the leader of the house. no sir not yet. I will inform you once they do.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

https://underworldsecrets.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Raphael walked up and placed his things inside the locker like he had before. This time however they wouldn't stay there very long. Walking into the greeting area he started to mingle with those who he had met earlier that week and waited for the night's activities to start.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:15 pm

The lights grew brighter and a bell sounds lightly. Every one please take your seats. The entire house finds some type of seat and one they get settled all their eyes on the head speaker. I just want to welcome you all here. Many of you know why we are here others do not. So for those that don't know we are plotting to destroy two violent savage species. Vampires and Werewolves, they have been around for several centuries, killing each other, killing us in a way to fill their ranks, and who knows what else. This plague must be wiped out before there are no more humans left living. We have the werewolf leader here, she will be killed tonight and it would be broadcast, we was supposed to get the vampire leader but he escaped us. How ever we will get him soon enough. But we have another gift, I've decided to give the werewolf a final meal. Bring her. The guards bring in a young female shaking and screaming with tears flowing from her eyes. This poor girl has been lost to the streets and has no family, she will not be missed
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

https://underworldsecrets.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:55 pm

Reckless growled low, the sound could be heard clearly. Taking long strides and beating the ground with each paw step the lycan aggressively breaks down a back door and proceeded to bite off the guards head and toss him aside as if he were a parasite.
"If you are so intent on keeping humans alive why sacrifice a young ones life? Seems you took a backwards step." Reck spoke in a snarl, her lips curling back to expose her bloody fangs as her armor clattered when she moved to take a protective stance over the young girl.
"Since you won't care for her I will."

Last edited by Reckless on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Raphael stood and waited for the girl to be brought out he didn't want to start the attack prematurely so he would wait till the very last second possible then use his speed to save the woman before she was killed. From then on he would be exposed as a threat and would have to fight for his life constantly until help arrived. Placing an earpiece in his ear he attached it to his ipod to start getting himself into the zone.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:13 pm

With a swift movement the lycan herded the young girl outside, the armor she wore repelling most of the bullets shot, her legs were exposed, which was mostly because Reckless didn't have material for leg armor.
Once certain the girl had made it safely to the nearby town Reck once again advanced on the house and in a flash of anger tampered with any electrical fixings in her range, shocking herself a few times without much effect.
A bullet finally punctured a large vein in one of her back legs making Reck curl her lips in a snarl to expose her fangs, she gave Raphael an icey stare, giving him a signal that she needed help now.
The lycans gaze dropped to find a few guns pointed at her, a growl crawling up her throat as her muscles tensed, her visible fur standing on edge.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:46 am

Raphael moved swiftly taking one of the guards by force as they brought out the girl. Taking one of their weapons he fought his way to where Elly had been and stashed his weapons there. She was now trapped and was about to get murdered. Taking aim he quickly pulled the trigger on his pistols. The bullets hit their targets with deadly accuracy and since he was a vampire his pistols might as well have been fully automatic he was firing so fast. Looking to Elly he said "Get to safety and get yourself bandaged up I got you and the girl covered. Raphael then pulling out his pair of uzi's he walked towards the direction that he could feel the vampire from before location. He knew this smell and it was the smell of a vampire who would see all the humans enslaved or killed making him the sole power in the world. For now he was just using the hate group to cover up his true intentions. He would randomly fire at guards and people as they tried to attack him but he knew he would need to act quick the amount of blood that was spilling was making him extremely thirsty.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:13 pm

"I already sent the girl off! Your turn to go!" The lycan demanded angrily as she grabs Raph by his hood and tossed him out of the range of fire.
"Seems that hood has use after all." the lycan laughed, impressed with how far she had been able to toss the vampire out of harms way.
"Go let our glorious vampire leaders know whats up, I'll take care of these fleas." Reckless spoke with new found strength as her fangs shown in a smile. With no hesitation the large wolf howled and charged back into the bloody mess of battle and absolute chaos.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:41 am

Having been pulled back Raphael looked at reckless and then nodded but not without taking some last minute pop shots. Now he ran around back where his car was and got on the radio. Informing Krill of the situation. Seeing the vampire from before start to sneak out the back Raphael took off running towards him. He was not going to let him get away he would finish what he had come to do.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:40 pm

Reckless had made a rather impressive mess of the ground and home, painting both a dark crimson red. She was about to chase after the other vampire who was sneaking off but saw Raphael in pursuit.
"Go get em hun!" she barked loudly, She was far to exhausted to make chase so she decided a snack break was in order. Yes Reckless did eat humans, but it was not often, this was so she could regain strength in the heat of battle and it was a last resort for her.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Raphael ran towards the man who he was after and taking out a magazine from his belt he loaded in his pistol and then took aim at the vampires legs. Taking a shot at each the vampire fell to the ground. Raphael then walked up to the vampire and taking him by the arms drug him to his car where he threw him into the trunk to take them to the place where they had set up for an interrogation.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:53 am

After cleaning up the carnage Reckless proudly strode over to Raphael.
"Hope ya turned off his lights before putting him in there babe. I've seen people get out of car trunks before and I'm sure Krill would be pissed if this guy got free." The lycan noted calmly and then playfully ruffled the vampires hair seeing his hood was off still.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:10 pm

"Oh dont worry he wont be getting out of this trunk without me knowing about it before hand. Its made to withstand even the most ferocious vampire." he said as he put his arm around her.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16