UNDERWORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNDERWORLD
UNDERWORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Bridges.

+2
Talitha Macti're
Calliope Desderata
6 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Burning Bridges. - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Bridges.

Post by Cameron Krill Thu May 31, 2012 1:04 pm

Krill sat down and took a sip from his glass. "I have sent some members of my coven to track leads, it has been nearly 3 weeks and they have come with no results as of yet. Have you heard anything?"
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

https://underworldsecrets.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talitha Macti're Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:55 am

Talitha shook her head at Krill. "I have also heard nothing. I have had Lycans scouring the area searching for leads. Also remember that things are not as they were before. Many of us Lycans now live almost normal lives except for our werewolf abilities. We reside in society, some even work for a living."

She tapped her glass for a second. It contained an amber wine with a sweet scent wafting upward. "Our lives are so different now. We have access to information which would have been unheard of before. Whomever this is has to be powerful and knowledgeable. Scientists, government, possibly both. Or some group that has been watching us and gathering information. There are those out there too. Groups that believe in the supernatural and the existance of beings such as you and us. Some are well funded. The search will continue until they are found that I assure you."
Talitha Macti're
Talitha Macti're
Lycan Warrior
Lycan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Krill smiled once more "I have no doubt that if we work together we can the person or persons responsible for this outrage and judge them accordingly" krill continued sipping his blood wine
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Talitha Macti're Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Talitha nodded at Krill's words. "Where do you suggest that we continue the search? Or if we cooperate it might be possible to draw them out. A ruse perhaps. To set a trap for a rat we might have to make one of us bait. Could be dangerous, but it might work."

Her eyes twinkled. She had often taken risks to safeguard the Lycans and would do so again.
Talitha Macti're
Talitha Macti're
Lycan Warrior
Lycan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Calliope Desderata Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Calliope studied the woman across the table from her. She wasn't sure whether she liked this Lycan or not. The woman was far too confident and sure of herself. Who would be this 'bait'.

She decided that Talitha Macti're was worth watching if just for the Vampire's sake. She kept a serene expression and sipped her blood wine, eyes slightly narrowed.
Calliope Desderata
Calliope Desderata
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Krill nodded "I agree we need bait however either one of us out in the open would be two obvious either they would run or follow us back to our covens we need some one of a lower rank we and we can have spotters watching both the bait and the big game fish"
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Talitha Macti're Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Talitha nodded. "I agree with you 100 percent Elder Krill. Whom might we suggest to be the bait?"

As she said it the Lycan Elder eyed Calliope momentarily.
Talitha Macti're
Talitha Macti're
Lycan Warrior
Lycan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Krill thought long and hard for a moment "it should be a member not of low rank or of high importance possibly tyber he is an assistant to our official record keeper and errand boy I don't like using a member from my coven as bait so the decision will be his I will not force anyone to do this but if he chooses not to then I will ask for volunteers.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calliope Desderata Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Calliope had been listening carefully to all that was said and had seen Talitha eye her. Now was the time to prove her loyalty to Krill and the coven. She turned to him, sipping on the blood laced wine before she spoke.

"If you think it would help I will volunteer to be the bait."
Calliope Desderata
Calliope Desderata
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Krill nearly choked on his wine he never thought someone so new to his coven would volunteer so quickly. "you know you don't have to do this to gain my trust you already have it. However it is you decision do you take this mission of your own free will?"
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calliope Desderata Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Calliope nodded. "I do. I think I can do a good job in helping get to the bottom of this before any more damage is done. Mostly because I was locked away for so long they may not know I exist. That could be a distinct advantage to us all."

She glanced at the Lycan Elder as she spoke.
Calliope Desderata
Calliope Desderata
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Krill nodded to her "very well we shall set it up for tomorrow night. Talitha before we proceed your warriors will have to stay back and not get involved if she is taken follow as best as you can. One group in a taxi, second group on the roof tops, my group will follow her from a stealth helicopter we've acquired from contacts in Japan. She will also have attacking device implanted inside her. Krill turns to calliope this will be the only time you will do this you are to act like a new bread. Searching to feed we will have a loyal human that wants to be turned. You will turn him but drain more blood than normal to make it look like you are simply feeding. My guess is they will leave him alone and just go after you. Now here is where it gets tricky you must've convincing you are going to have to seduce him in the open make sure you are being watched once you realize this take him off some where to complete his transformation. Do you understand?"
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calliope Desderata Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 am

Calliope listened carefully to what Krill was saying and then nodded. It would be difficult to accomplish but she was determined to accomplish the mission.

"Do we have a candidate to be the prey? If so it might be good to go over the details with them beforehand." She began to plan inside her head how she would carry out her task. This was her chance to prove herself and she meant to take the opportunity with both hands, or her teeth if you thought about it.
Calliope Desderata
Calliope Desderata
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Talitha Macti're Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:09 am

Talitha grinned at Krill. "We can do all of that without a problem. Where would you like to set it up? Away from humans would be best so there is no chance of being seen. I will also put the fastest Lycans for those who will follow on foot. We have vehicles capable of going off road if necessary too. This will be done and we will catch them, I swear it. The survival of our two kinds depends on it."
Talitha Macti're
Talitha Macti're
Lycan Warrior
Lycan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Krill thought for a moment "I think in the beginning in a very public place try the hottest night club scene I'm sure they are being under constant watch. Calliope will remain to herself the notice the target and seduce him making sure she is being watched then lead him outside into an alley around the corner or somewhere else I will personally recon the area if it is too remote then she will take him in a car to a secluded area and do her part" krill turned to calliope "remember if the attempt to take you offer light resistance but lose they must think you are a young blood and haven't discovered your true potential yet."
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calliope Desderata Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:34 pm

"I can do that, I will feign newness and allow myself to be taken. Just a light struggle then I will become weak. What should I do after that?" She looked to Krill for further instructions.
Calliope Desderata
Calliope Desderata
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Talitha Macti're Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Talitha thought for a moment, considering sites to begin the process. Then she grinned. "I know just the place."

"This area has a lot of western style bars and dance clubs. Out on the edge of town is a western style bar the Big M Roadhouse. It will be perfect as it is surrounded by woods and not far away are old logging roads. Calliope can go there and meet the prey, whomever it is. When the mark arrives, we are all in position, hidden. There are plenty of places to hide in and not be seen. Once the mark takes the bait, we follow."

By bait she meant Calliope and she nodded in her direction as she spoke.
Talitha Macti're
Talitha Macti're
Lycan Warrior
Lycan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:43 pm

"nothing other than study your surroundings cause once we come in for you we will tear the place apart looking for answers"
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calliope Desderata Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Calliope nodded at Krill. "I can do this, I know that I can. Tell whomever the prey is I will be certain to turn him or her as a reward for helping us. Does this place have any outbuilding or anything of that nature?"
Calliope Desderata
Calliope Desderata
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Talitha Macti're Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Talitha thought for a moment searching her memories of the place to see its layout in her mind. Then spoke to both Krill and Calliope. "Yes I do believe that there are outbuildings. Sheds and a garage of some type way in the back near the woods we can be used to advantage. There is a large parking lot surrounding the bar which is at its center. Then a double wide where one of the club managers lives with a narrow alley between the trailer and the bar. That we can use too. At the rear is a small loading platform where the supplies are unloaded. Trash cans and such are back there. We should scope it out and come up with an exact use for all of it. In this area the off road vehicles will be of use too. Some can hide in the woods. Vehicles can be parked right with the bar patrons no one will be the wiser."

Talitha looked to the two vampires for whether they thought this might work.
Talitha Macti're
Talitha Macti're
Lycan Warrior
Lycan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:04 am

"krill nodded in agreement we could use them for survalence to make it more convincing it will be a man so you could seduce him and make it look legit for those watching this will be done tomorrow night are you ready for this?"
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Reckless was in the forest in that general area. She was desperately trying to break the collar around her neck that injected fluids into her that made her loose control of herself long enough to do some damage. She was in her wolf form, her black hide bore many battle scars, her bright blue eyes watering slightly. She threw back her head and let out a mournful howl, unknowing if anyone was nearby, and if they'd help her or leave her to suffer.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:36 am

Krill heard a loud howl and summoned Ethan to his side. ” proceed into the woods and investigate that sound, but use caution it could be a trap.” Ethan bowed before the elder and walked towards the woods. Ethan walked for nearly 30 minutes until he finally heard chains rattling.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:53 am

Reckless was tired and worn out, chains around all her legs keeping her from moving from her spot where she was tangled currently in. She thought she heard something but just stayed quiet, wondering what it was, maybe something to end her suffering, she thought then let out a deep sigh. Her vision grew blurry and she collapsed in a heap. Her ears pin back slowly as a soft whimper escaped her then she went silent, except for her gentle breathing. It was obvious she'd been through neglect and suffering by all the scars and the chains, but mostly by the tightly clamped collar around her neck that she couldn't manage to get off by herself.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:19 am

Ethan walked toward the lycan, he could tell mainly by the way it looked at him and the scars are consistent with sword, claws and even a few bullet wounds. ” well well well, what do we have here. what's the matter wofly, got lost on your way to grandmas house” he laughs while pulling on the chain tightening the grip, and removes his sword. ” don't worry wolf I'll take care of red riding hood.” He raises his arm about to slice into reckless when krill arrives with great speed severing eathans arm with his own sword. ”I sent you here to investigate not torture.” Ethan stands to his feet. ” my lord I was only having a little fun. I wasn't going to hurt her.” Krill licked his fangs and spoke softly. ” no my friend, I understand” krill then leaped for Ethan driving his fangs into eathans throat and ripped it from his neck causing Ethan to bleed out and die....again.

Krill wiped the blood from his mouth and walked over to the chained lycan. ” do not fear me, I will not harm you.” He then began breaking the chains and undid the collar on her neck.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next