UNDERWORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNDERWORLD
UNDERWORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cameron Krill's Throne Room

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cameron Krill's Throne Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Cameron Krill's Throne Room

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:19 am

She groaned yet again, fighting for dominance with her tongue on his. She grinded with Cameron, but her a little more roughly. Malikana broke the kiss and pulled his head back, and retuned the favor and bit into Cameron's neck.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Location : Standing by her leader's side, aiding any way possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:26 am

Cameron let out a vampire hiss, his eyes red with passion, he grabbed her breasts and squeezed. He then let her legs fall back to the floor. ”mmmm not now, we will finish this I swear it. Let us go hunting” Cameron looked around ” let's find a couple invite them for a few drinks, and seduce them, but we need to know if they are worthy of this gift” he realized his hand was still on her breast. He stuck his tongue out and from her lips to her cleavage ran his tongue down then back up again slowly.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

https://underworldsecrets.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:34 am

Malikana retracted her fangs from Cameron's neck. "Ask you wish, my king. But I will hold you to that promise." She then caught her breath as he dragged his tongue up and down her body. "Am I that hard to resist, dear?" She smirked, while glancing around the club for a couple that would seem like they would be worthy of immortality. Malikana took her hand yanked aggressivly at the male vampires hair, just to mess with him.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:18 am

Cameron groaned slightly then fully released malikana. ” take the lead my dear. I'll let you have first choice.”
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:41 pm

"Cameron the gentleman vampire, how sweet." Malikana teased. She then skimmed the humans, noticing a couple having a conversation in a corner. The male had shaggy black hair and was wearing a band tshirt, camp pants, and sneakers. While the girl had hair that reached the middle of her back that was obviously dyed blond with hot pink streaks. She had a plain black low cut shirt on, with shorts and flip flops on. Malikana pointed to the couple, "how about them?"
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Cameron slowly looked over at them. ”they look to be in their early twenties, no more than 25. They might be sightly immature but we could work with them. Let's go introduce ourselves shall we. You can take the lead on this one”
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:14 pm

"If they seem to immature, then we simply walk away." Malikana said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She then slipped out of her space between the wall and Krill and slowly made her way over to the couple. When she got there she smiled and asked, "are these seats taken?"
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:29 pm

The man looked at malikana with lust but tried to hide it. ” yea sure. I'm Vinny and this is Tara. How are you two doing tonight” Cameron shook Vinnys hand ” I'm Cameron and this is kana. Cameron looked at Tara studying her, making sure she notices.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Malikana shook Tara's hand, and smiled at Vinny. "Pleasure to meet you both. We haven't seen you here, are you new?" Malikana asked with a hint of authority in her voice. It was settle but one could still hear it.

"Actually, we just moved here from the next town over. Vinny got a job offer, and we took it." Tara said a little uneasy as Cameron started at her. She was trying to hide the fact that she wanted to look at Cameron's body more.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Cameron looked at Vinny, ” ooh what kind of work do you do Vinny.” Vinny just took a drink and placed his glass back on the table. ”I work for Chevy. I'm a freelance maintenance supervisor. I got to different states overseeing their operation, but we wanted to start a family so we settled here for a few years to get on our feet.”
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Malikana pulled out her phone under the table, and sent Cameron a text: Well I think they are mature enough. What do you think?

Malikana looked at Tara and Vinny and smiled. "Well I wish you two best of luck." Tara smiled and spoke, "Thank you, I am a nurse at the hospital, I am working on getting my docter's license right now. What about you two? You guys look like you are in a serious relationship."
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Cameron nodded. ” serious isn't the word. It's like we are bonded together. We know exactly what the other likes and dislikes. Well it looks like our drinks are getting low, excuse me I'll get them.” Cameron stood up and walked toward the bar. ” four shots and chasers” the bartender nodded and got his order. Moments later he came back with them on a tray. While no one was looking, he slipped a pill in each of the drinks. It wouldn't effect him or malikana but it would loosen up Tara and Vinny alot. Plus to make more of a bonding he pricked his finger and let some blood drip into the drinks as well.

He then picks up the tray and walks back to his table. ” sorry took so long saw someone I know.” He placed the tray on the table and passed out the drinks to everyone. Cameron raised his shot glass to make a toast. ” to new friends and new beginnings” they then drank their shots and chasers. Then continued to talk alot more for a few more hours. Taking shot after shot. Their seating arrangements changed and Cameron was sitting next to Tara and malikana next to Vinny. Lots of playful touching from everyone, Cameron looked at malikana raising an eyebrows quickly indicating this could be fun.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Malikana shot him a look indicating she agreed with him. The playful touching started to turn into kissing, before it could progress, Malikana piped up. "How about we take this back to your place, Tara and Vinny?" They both agreed and made their way out of the club and into the parking lot.

Tara looked at Cameron and placed a hand on his chest, making small circles and giggled. "So what type of car do you two drive?" Vinny had an arm over Malikana's shoulder and smiled, Malikana looked up at Vinny and whispered in his ear. "Same question to you, Vinny." The man smirked before walking over to a black Ford pick up truck.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Cameron let out a grin, ” well not to brag but we do have a couple cars. We both come from wealthy families but not the typical snobbish type. We give alot back to those that have nothing. Just the other day I have a homeless man a good place to live, but tonight I brought out my baby. My 2013 challenger, black with red interior, super powered engine, makes your entire body tingle” Cameron then winked at malikana. ” Tara if you want we could follow them in my car so you can ride in a real beast.”
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Tara giggled, "Sure, sounds good to me. I love a man that knows what he is talking about." She said with her eyes half open, giving Cameron a seductive look. Malikana snorted inwards and walked over to Vinny, "Let us get this show on the road." Before climbing into Vinny's and Tara's car. Vinny climbed in as well and started the car, loud rap could be heard from his two 10 by 10 speakers. He then pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the street and on to the highway, where he picked up seed.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Tara got into the challenger, he started the engine, the rumble of it shocked her. He did a burn out from the parking lot to the street and got behind Vinny and malikana. Tara was kissing on Camerons ear, which was turning him on. She then unbuttoned his shirt and started kissing down his chest.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:56 pm

As Vinny was driving, Malikana started to rub her hand on his thigh and started to kiss his neck, she then whispered in his ear. "Can't wait to see what you look like with me on top." Vinny just gulped and sped up. Makeing a turn off an exit ramp and into a parking garage.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Cameron followed him into the garage and parked, but Vinny noticed that Tara couldn't be seen, then finally her head reappeared. They both stepped out of the car and walked toward Vinny and malikana.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Vinny grabbed Malikana by the waist as they made their way to the elevator. When they got into it, Malikana and Vinny started to make out, with things starting to get very playful. Then the elevator dinged and everyone walked out. Vinny led the way to Tara's and his place and unlocked the door. "Well here we are." He said.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Cameron walked in with Tara and sat in the couch, Tara climbed on top of Cameron, she removed her shirt and Cameron started kissing and sucking her breasts. He did keep an eye on malikana watching her moves.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Malikana could feel that Cameron's eyes were on her, but she ignored it. Vinny pushed her up against a wall and started to kiss her neck, before he took her shirt off and bra as well. He then started to play with her breasts. Malikana gave a look to Cameron, as if to say, do you want to turn them now.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Cameron nodded his head no. he did stand up and strip down as well as Tara and walked over to Vinny and malikana, and Cameron sat down next to malikana and Tara climbed on top of him again, but this time Cameron started kissing malikanas other breast as Tara grinded on him.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:57 pm

Vinny stripped down and joined them, while Tara was grinding on Cameron, she started to work on Vinny's manhood. Malikana started to moan and lean her head back as her hands made their way down Cameron's body.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Cameron had enough pleasure, he brought Tara to his lips to kiss her. As they kissed he tilted her head to the side, and started kissing and licking her neck. His fangs pierced her neck she let out a little whimper but nothing more as Cameron held her close, making it look like they was still making love.
Cameron Krill
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:59 pm

Malikana's eyes started to get a hint of red as she wanted a taste as well. She climbed over to Vinny and started to kiss him, she worked her way down to his neck and grazed his skin with her fangs. This caused him to gasp and moan as she bite into him. Vinny made no sounds as he rolled his head to the side as Malikana bit.
Malikana Rinotarus
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum