UNDERWORLD

Burning Bridges.

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Burning Bridges.

Post by Cameron Krill on Mon May 11, 2015 9:48 pm

The man opened the door some and looked him dead in the eyes. Well I will say this about you, you've got some balls on you. normally I would kill anyone for doing what you just did, however lucky for you its not my call. With that he opened the door all the way. Come in but keep your hands at your sides. Then the man started to pat them down. You need to disarm if you want access to the house to meet with the others.

I will do anything to protect my race. Even if that means killing you.
Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

View user profile http://underworldsecrets.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf on Wed May 13, 2015 6:26 pm

"Well I am going to be honest with you about as much as you trust me right now so I'm not just going to lay my weapons on the ground. If you have a locker or something that I can store them in that only I will have access to then I will gladly disarm here if not I must go back to my car first." Raphael said while looking at the man.

Vampire Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill on Thu May 14, 2015 8:03 am

The man tapped a button on the wall and a hidden wall safe opens up revealing a weapons locker with individual slots. No need to go back outside you can put them all in here and take your key, and when you want to leave just let me know and I'll open up the locker.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron and Malikana was sitting in their car a block away with the lights off. Cameron then started checking his weapons making sure there are no clogs in the chamber or the clips.

Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus on Fri May 22, 2015 4:05 am

Malikana tuned into the conversation that was going on and adjusted her katanas before looking at Cameron. "It is exciting is it not? Makes your blood pump a bit more, making you feel a bit more alive? Or am I the only one feeling this way?" She chuckled a little, adjusting her kimono so she could get a bit more comfortable int the car seat.

With each swing of my sword, thy enemy shall fall, and my race live on
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Location : Standing by her leader's side, aiding any way possible.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill on Fri May 22, 2015 9:27 am

Cameron let out a slight grin. Well in a way but my blood will be pumping much later if these are the fools we are looking for. Then they will be slaughtered. Perhaps I may even turn a few of them to torture them into something they hate most.

Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf on Fri May 22, 2015 7:14 pm

Raphael took off all weapons that they could feel and placed them into the locker. Any good assassin always has one or two weapons where you can not feel them on a pat down. "Now what?"

Vampire Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill on Fri May 22, 2015 10:29 pm

The man in the ponytail nodded to another man with slicked back hair and he vane over. A more muscle than brains type and he began patting down Raphael, once he finished a smile came across his face as he looked over at Reckless. He started at her legs, slowly moving upward making sure he takes his time. After what seemed like five minutes he finally finished and even went as far as to give her a wink.
ok well I'm satisfied so come on in have a drink, mingle, once we have a full house we'll begin the meeting.

Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Malikana Rinotarus on Sat May 23, 2015 4:19 am

"it seems they are in. once the tour starts or the head starts speaking, we can make our move." Placing a hand on Krill's leg, she leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss. "We will avenge those who we lost my love. I promise you that."

With each swing of my sword, thy enemy shall fall, and my race live on
Malikana Rinotarus
Vampire Elder
Vampire Elder

Location : Standing by her leader's side, aiding any way possible.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill on Sat May 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Cameron let a slight smile come across his face. I have no doubt about that my dear.

Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf on Sat May 23, 2015 1:18 pm

Raphael saw what the man did but he didn't flinch he just kept his anger inside allowing it to fuel the fire that was burning inside him. He would kill them all and that one guy was especially in for a treat for treating reckless in such a way. Looking over to the bartender Raphael ordered the strongest drink they could make. The advantage of being a vampire is that alcohol doesn't really affect you since you are not alive. Werewolves also are not hindered really due to their high metabolism. Raphael used his keen since of smell and sound to locate and identify how many guns were in the room and who had them. When the attack started he would run to get his weapons like he was going to try and help them he would attack them from behind.

Vampire Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill on Sat May 23, 2015 2:20 pm

As the party continued the white normal lights turned green. A man appeared at the top of the stairs. The party stopped and the entire house was silent. Welcome my friends. I trust you are all having a good time, however the time for fun has ended. The man stopped talking when he noticed Raphael and Reckless. I see we have some fresh faces with us tonight. Please introduce yourselves. he said extending his arm out to both Raphael and Reckless.

Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf on Sat May 23, 2015 7:21 pm

"Well I am the one that most know as the shadow killer. If you have heard of me then you must know my reputation as a killer of the undead. This is my assistant whom handles the requests and Intel for different jobs. She also handles the money transfers while I'm predisposed with other jobs. I have come here hoping that you can point me in the right direction. Raphael said as he looked at the crowd then raising his glass he proposed a toast to good hunting.

Vampire Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill on Sat May 23, 2015 8:42 pm

The man at the top of the stairs let's out a smile the claps his hands. Look here everyone, we have a living legend among us. Then suddenly the clapping stopped and the smile faded away into a more serious look.
Well since our other friends did not attend it's safe to say they've been killed, maybe one or more even talked. So that means once our meeting is over this won't be our party ground anymore. You will be contacted through text where we will meet from now on. We did however recieve a great payment in full for our job which a percentage has already been cut for each one of you. Once the mystery man needs us again is when you'll be contacted. So in the mean time let's have some fun.

Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf on Sun May 24, 2015 9:14 am

Raphael looked over to reckless and nodded towards her signaling her to not attack and to make it look less suspicious she went over and got another round of drinks. Looking over towards the man he had met at the entrance he asked "So it looks like yall are having some trouble from the sounds of it. Anything that I might be of service in helping with? Also we need a place to stay while we are in town where would you recommend staying? I do not have to worry about the cost.

Vampire Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill on Sun May 24, 2015 9:38 am

Well we do some contract work. I'm sure you know that we have trouble with vampires and werewolves. They keep to themseleves but they are a menace and must be eliminated. We seek out several of them a week, hell just last night we raided one of their hide outs. Like Mr. Trax said we lost contact with the group that attacked them but I only hope they took more of those blood suckers with them.

Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf on Sun May 24, 2015 3:38 pm

"Well if you need some help let me know ill give you a discount on my services as a gesture of thanks for the help tonight. Now about the best place to stay. I prefer something up scale I don't like having to make my assistant stay in somewhere that I wouldn't let my own mother stay. After all treat those who work for you well and they will stick with you through some of the worse times." Raphael said as he looked over to reckless and eyed her for a split second.

Vampire Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill on Sun May 24, 2015 6:56 pm

Yea there's a Ramada nearby that's the only one remotely close, but stay for a while and have fun or you can leave whenever you want just let Mark know when you're ready so he can give you back your gear.

Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless on Sat May 30, 2015 9:45 am

Reckless mentally cursed at herself for wearing skinny jeans after that experience with the pat down earlier. She honestly wanted to transform NOW and rip off all these mens heads and break them lik kit kat bars!
She kept those morbid thoughts at the stand by and then her pupils shrunk when some drunk fool got to touchy for her taste. With an angry growl she soon towered above the men and tore off the drunks head. The bar tender was about toscream and she pulls the pin off a grenade she had snuck in and jammed it down his throat, relishing in the sickly destruction as hot blood hit her face.
Reckless had a sort of mental shut off as she went into a rage. She tore apart furniture and brutally tore apart bodies, laughing hysterically all the while. She didnt stop until all the once moving bodies were bloodied and dismembered. She had been shot and stabbed a few times but seemed to be entirely blind to her wounds. She shrunk back to her human form, walking out in her clothes and laughing louder, she had blood on her and didn't care a bit. Her anger was very unpredictable it seemed, and this enforced the idea. If that wasn't bad enough she had eaten some of her victims to clear evidence.
"Hahaha! Hehe! Ha! Th-thats what those bastards get!" she laughed loudly before her eyes rolled and she fell onto the ground like a lifeless rag doll, laughing quieter now as her emotional outburst wound down from its high.

You beat me down, you broke me twice, but now it's my turn to roll the dice
~Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Raphael put his hand up to his temple and started to rub like he had a headache. "I am so sorry about that." he said as he walked towards where reckless had fallen to the ground. "I knew that it was probbly a bad idea to bring her here. She currently is in training to control her temper while around you humans. I wanted to have her stay home but she insisted on coming with me to test herself. It would seem that you brute over there who felt her up earlier pissed her off royally. How about I try and compensate you for the loss of you muscle by offering my services at 50% the cost in dealing with this coven that you seem to be having trouble with. I will personally ensure that they all die and if for some reason one escapes I will hunt them down within a week or you will not owe me anything. Raphael said as he picked up Reckless and carried her to a chair.

Vampire Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill on Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Well this changes things indeed. I was under the assumption that you was human. Yet you are here, is this some type of infiltration or are you here for another reason? I want the truth before I order you both shot.

Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf on Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:36 pm

"I see my actual origins have been lost to time and only my name survives. Honestly how can you all call yourselves Vampire hunters if you don't even know who it is that came before you. After all I am willing to bet that I have been hunting Vampires 6 times longer than anyone here has been alive. Yes it is true I am a vampire but I also hate the vampires who did this to me and I will not be stopped till they are brought to justice. I was originally born in Scotland during the time of William Wallace. I was tricked one night into becoming what I am in order to save my family from evil but it was to late they had already taken all I had from me before turning me to ensure that I would accept their gift when they offered a way. They didn't figure that I would become the one who would start killing every one of their kind. For the longest time before I started to assassinate vampires I would just walk in and kill everything in sight but once the world advanced that started to become more and more of a problem so I had to start working as an assassin to make it easier on me when it comes to the police and their investigations. That is how I got the name The Shadow Assassin. If you look back through time during the days of jack the ripper you will find various articles about my killings. Coven after coven fell by my hand which has made the Vampires of today scared. That is why their security is so high and they are so hard to get to. They are afraid of me and what I do to their kind. After all who here knew that if you took a vampire and used a light source that emmits the lowest UV frequency's that you could inflict actual pain as long as you hook up an IV of fresh blood their regenerative powers will keep them alive but cause them more pain than they have ever experienced. It even tops that of the transformation we undergo as our bodies literally die on us. Now do what you wish but trust me you would rather have me as a temporary ally than dead or against you when you go against the coven. After all who knows vampires better than another vampire. Raphael looked towards the man who was in charge and he could see the hatred in his eyes. Raphael may not actually hate the Vampires anymore but he could still look like he did back then just by thinking of the man who he desperately wanted to kill.

Vampire Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Krill on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:38 pm

The man clapped his hands in applause. Well spoken, I have heard of you. Truth of the matter is I knew who you are when I first saw you. One thing I respect more than loyalty is honesty. Don't concern yourself with that man. He was an asshole anyway. I regret not killing him myself but he did have his uses. But no more, now since I know who you are can you explain why you travel with a lycan? Accepting a self hating vampire we can overlook as you do indeed have your uses, but please don't tell me you both have the same story. That sir I will not go for.

Cameron Krill
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:05 am

Reckless still bled from her wounds, with some of her remaining anger she spat some blood on the floor.
"I'm going home..before I bleed out."
she stated in an even tone with her jaw clenched tightly, teeth gritted.

~Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:17 am

"Well every guy needs some extra company after all and what better for a vampire than someone who will be compleatly healed the next day. Raphael said jokingly. "Ok I will meet you at the hotel after I am done here. Raphael then turned back to the man. "Now for the real reason she's with me. I will admit it is because of her healing ability but it's also for her ferocity. When we go in to take down a coven it's not like we have been fighting them for days and they know who we are. We go in and before they realize that none of their guns are loaded with silver the slaughter is almost over after all lead as you well know is nothing more than a minor hindrance to us. Humans on the other hand always have silver because we're the ones they are fighting. And just like with most women you don't want to cross her when she's angry or upset. So as you can see the strategic placing of her helps me with accomplishing my jobs in an upmost timely manner. Now if you will excuse me I will be staying at the hotel if you wish to contact me just ask for Mr. White on the phone and I will have them let you up to the room. Raphael turned around and walking to the wall he inserted his key got his weapons and walked out towards his car where reckless was sitting attending to her wounds.

"Are you ok?" he said as he got into the drivers side so they wouldn't be seen in the darkness of the car. Then driving off he looked over to her. "I'm sorry about that I didn't want to blow our cover when he was patting you down. I only wish that I could have killed him. We're going to have to stay in a hotel room tonight since they think we're out of town. You can have the bed I'll sleep in the floor. Once we get the information on the big meeting to come we will then go in and kill them. Each and every single one of them." Raphael leaned over and kissed reckless on the head and then bringing up Krills number on his phone he sent him a message for them to meet at the hotel to discuss the info.

Vampire Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless on Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:15 pm

Reckless allowed her cyan eyes to dart about restlessly. She still seemed on edge and jumpy. Her wound in her neck was not ceasing its release of blood.
"R-Raph..I..Think...they had silver bullets..." she pants as the wound had obviously not even began the normal healing process.
She proceeded to try and clean off the blood but the task proved difficult due to weakness from all such blood being lost, Reck was even a bit pale in the face as she darted glances from the Vampire to the scenery outside the vehicle.

~Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next