UNDERWORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNDERWORLD
UNDERWORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acquaint the Lycan

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Acquaint the Lycan - Page 4 Empty Re: Acquaint the Lycan

Post by Reckless Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Gerwulf gave a nod of confirmation and matched stride with the other as they approach the house.
"Well I'm glad she has you to watch over her. I haven't seen her so happy in a long time." he says with a noticeable smile.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:47 pm

"I honestly havent been this happy in a long time either. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me." Raphael then looked to him "Let me know a little about you. She hasn't really talked much about you other than the fact that you exist."
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:54 pm

"Didn't even say I was her brother?" the young man joked with a laugh as he ran his fingers through his shaggy white hair.
"Huh..more about me? Well I'm an avid hunter and appreciate what nature has to offer. I used to play guitar because Reck wanted me to. My hair is naturally blonde but I dyed it white." he elaborated with a clear tone of voice before lightly leaning against an outer wall.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:28 am

"Well im sure that your hunting and the hunting that I use to do at your age are much much different. I didn't know that she liked the guitar. I myself play the guitar a little. I never played for anyone just myself mostly or what animals were around when I would go on long journeys to be by myself. Let me ask you something. Do you think its weird that a Lycan and Vampire being together is odd? I get the feeling that most of the people here don't like the idea. Maybe its just the fact that I am new but I think it goes much deeper than that. Raphael said as he walked over to the wall and leaned against it as well.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:57 am

Hearing Raphaels question the lycan grins.
"I don't follow that crap that you can only have affection toward your own type. If it's love it's love, that's what I always say. And before you ask, no I am not engaged or anything. I gave up after awhile." Gerwulf spoke of such like it was nothing, he was pretty easy going.
Soon after the two walked indoors Reckless strode downstairs to greet them and waits for them to stop speaking to make her presence known.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:55 pm

Raphael walked in and after finishing his sentence he looked to where reckless was standing. "Well that's taken care of." he said as he walked over and put his arm around her shoulders pulling her into a hug.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum