UNDERWORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UNDERWORLD
UNDERWORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acquaint the Lycan

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Acquaint the Lycan Empty Acquaint the Lycan

Post by Reckless Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:04 pm

((Krill I hope you do not mind me striking up a mission. I had an idea and it might be easier for a newer member to follow a more..new mission without all the pages.))

Blue eyes reflected off the glass of a window, staring into the dark stormy afternoon. The young female gave a sigh as her elbows rest on the windowsill and her chin in the palms of her hands to prop her head up.
Reckless is what she was nicknamed, but very few knew her true name was Rachel.
Her hair was in a neat braid today, she only did so when she wanted her hair wavy without having to use a curling iron.
The eighteen year old spoke to herself aloud.
"Three. Two. One." She then heard a loud boom of thunder and watched unimpressed as a storm rolled in.
Reckless stood up slowly and stretched her arms over her head. How could the others sleep through the noise? Some sort of vampire ability? She shook her head, not wanting to assume anything crazy.
Reckless then pinpoints another noise was it knocking? Her intrest rose as she tried to make out any voices.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Acquaint the Lycan Empty Re: Acquaint the Lycan

Post by Raphael Wolf Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:44 am

(Im assuming this is after the other mission timeline wise.)

"Still awake I see. Would you like come company? Raphael said as he wiped his face with a towel. Reckless could see that his clothes were soaked and he was dripping water all over the floor.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:05 pm

(Yes it is))
The lycan held back a laugh seeing the other drenched with rain water. She got up and brought over a large towel, playfully rubbing his hair to get the water out.
"The weather is quite predictable around here. You should be more careful, don't need to mess up that hair." Reckless teased playfully as she then draped the towel over the vampires shoulders. She had requested herroom have a fireplace awhile back and now had one. She hums to herself as she lit the logs then shut the chainmail curtains so sparks of the fire ddidn't hit the wooden floor.
"Here. A nice fire ought to help." pulling out a bag she gave it to Raphael.
"Krill wanted me to get you more clothes..he made me do measurements while you were asleep." the lycan blushed at the words she spoke, she knew Krill had wanted her to acquire new clothes for the vampire before her, but he had said nothing about measuring the other in his sleep! It was quite rude..but she had done it anyway.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:18 pm

"Well I don't sleep much and I love to run in the rain. Plus if it was that easy to get a vampire sick I wouldn't have lasted this long. The rain reminds me of Scotland when I was a kid. It always is raining there so if you ever get a moment when you are dry then its like finding a buried treasure." He accepted the clothes and stepping to the side room he changed into the bluejeans she had given him. Walking back in as he pulled the shirt down the young Lycan could see the mutilated skin on his side. "Don't worry about it anyways Its not like I would have noticed anyways as hard as I sleep. You probably could have chopped off my arm and I wouldn't notice till morning lol." He could tell that she was a little embarrassed but he would try to make it not feel so awkward for her.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:21 pm

Reckless nods slowly and chuckled at the thought of his arm having been taken off.
"Yea. Then your arm would have a mind of its own. Next thing you'd know it would behave like thing from the addams family!" she mentioned one of her favorite tv shows. At the humor from Raphael she had added her own humor to the conversation.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:01 pm

"HAHA that would be funny seeing me run around trying to get help from my own hand. Chances are it wouldn't like me and I would have to set there begging my own body part to help me just do basic things every day." Walking over to the same window where Reckless was sitting before he looked out the window then turned and said "You know what I like most about stormy weather it seems like the weather itself is trying to bring people together. After all even if its a crowd or just two people no one likes to go out when its raining so they stay in. I like to think this is mother nature trying to get people to open up to others and form lasting relationships of some type with others to help bring more stability to the world. He then walked over and laid down on the floor next to the fire propping his head up with this hands. The only thing better is nights like the one that we first met on all the stars are like little rays of hope shining through the darkness that is the chaos of this world. He smiled at Reckless and then noticed he had never asked if reckless was her real name or just a nick name. "So about your name is Reckless your real name or is that just a name that was given to you to other people? The dim glow of the fireplace flickered on the ceiling as he watched.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:12 pm

((Your mansion.))
The lycan paused at the question and sighs.
"You should have the right to know Reckless is not my real name. Its Rachel Lore.." she cracks a smile before a low boom of thunder startled her, a quiet whimper crawled out her throat. Even in her human form she still emitted wolf noises. She then pouts.
"Or it can tear people apart.." her voice suddenly darker, eyes watering with tears.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:22 pm

"Im sorry I didn't mean to upset you. Raphael got up and to her and said "If you want to talk about it I will listen or if you just want to cry I have a shoulder. Rachel that is a lovely name however. Raphael couldn't help but reach out to Rachel there was something about her that he was drawn to.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Reckless stared in surprise a moment then furiously wiped away her tears with a quiet sniff.
"Thanks Raphael. Your very kind."
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:38 pm

"I have learned over the year that kindness will get you farther than anything when it comes to finding fulfillment in your life and believe me I can use all of that I can get right now. Would you like to join me for a walk? Raphael outreached his hand to hers.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:05 am

Reckless gave the smallest of smiles and gently took his hand, carefully getting to her feet.
"Thanks. A walk sounds nice." she replied as she then pulls the other into a hug, arms looped around the vampires torso. Despite her fragile appearance she was indeed strong. Her head rested on the males chest, the crown of her head just under his chin, her hair carried a lingering smell of pine.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:15 am

Pine one of Raphael's favorite smells it was almost intoxicating to his sence of smell. Reckless could feel the very toned chest of the vampire but it was somehow soft also mostly from the scared skin. "This is nice. he said softly then leading her over to a closet he pulled out two jackets and a umbrella so to not get her wet during their walk. "I have a place I want to show you that I think you will like. You probably have already been there but humor me." the vampire started to walk towards the woods taking her by the hand to show her the way. "So how long have you lived here? I just realized that we didn't talk about ourselves much at the ball the other night. I'd like to get to know more about you. In turn you can ask me anything you would like also. I have lived for 735 years and don't get to share with others often. Raphael started to lead her up a hill towards a clearing that was near a clif that overlooked the bay. Sadly there had been a fire not that long ago and had burnt most of the trees and grass.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:26 pm

Reckless followed after but smelling decay of the area burnt by the fire sent her into a trance, she was replaced by her werewolf counterpart and started sniffing around until she uncovered old chains and bear traps..heavily blood stained from months ago when she first entered this territory, her lips curl back in a snarl, exposing all her teeth. She barked and growled in canine language at herself in frustration.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:35 pm

Raphael could see that she was having trouble so she decided that they had gone far enough. Kneeling down he uncovered something, then shining a flashlight down on the ground Reckless could see some green grass growing. "Look at this even through all the damage that had occurred here given enough time there will be a green luscious field once again. As for these chains and traps I will personally make sure that they are dealt with. If you want we can go back now or if you think you can make it I would like to go to one more place but we will need to drive there."
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:40 pm

The lycans ears shot up as her fluffy wolf tail wags hearing mention of a car ride.
Melting back to her human form she then tackled the other with a laugh, having wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso and waist.
"What car are we taking?" she asks eagerly as she had pressed her cheek to his as she observes their surroundings.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:45 pm

"Well I personally like to go fast so I was thinking we would take the venom but if you want to take a different car we can." Raphael said as he spun her around "I also have a surprise for you once we get there."
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:54 pm

"Lets take the venom then." she chimed joyfully then followed after the vampire, before getting in the garage though she smirks and pinched the other on the side of his torso, just to play with him, before pulling his hood off and ruffling his hair between her slender fingers.
"You wear that hood more than a vampire drinks blood." she teased the other with a cheeky smile.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:01 pm

"The Venom it is then." Raphael poked her in the side as she was pinching him trying to see if she was ticklish. As she took his hood off and said that he laughed. "Old habits don't die easily especially when they have been around for a few hundred of years. So Raphael isn't my real name its my vampire name. Would you like to know what my birth name is? Raphael said as he unlocked the car door for her. Then getting in the drivers side he cranked up the engine with a loud roar. "You should probably buckle up." He said as he showed her how to put on a 5 point harness.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:30 am

"Hmm..what is your real name?" Reckless asks with a smile, she didn't need instructions on how to fasten the five point belt.
"I've driven fast cars too, but I went off roading in Michigan very often. It was great!" She says as she studied the cars dashboard and other instruments.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:33 pm

"Colin McArther that is my original birth name. I haven't went by that for so long that I almost forgot what my name was." Reckless laughed at the thought of Reckless in a huge truck. He then placed the car into gear and inched it towards the gate then as he pulled out he spun the tires a little to get them warm. Then getting it on the road he got it up to speed to where he could open up on the throttle. Sadly until you were going at least 60 MPH you couldn't let the full power of the car let loose. Once up to speed Raphael floored the accelerator causing both to be slammed into their seats. The car was quickly at its top speed as they flew down the road. The view quickly changed to the back country as they headed deep into the surrounding forests. Suddenly they broke the tree like and were next to a field that had grass growing that was almost as tall as the car itself. " Well this is the place. If you were to put a small cabin in the center of this field you would have an area like the one I grew up in. Oh if I could go back one day I don't think I would ever leave. It's overcast 95% of the time so I don't have to worry about the sun most of the time. Raphael got out and opened her Recklesses for for her as he started to softly hum a song to himself. He lead her to the hood of the car and helping her up he sat beside her and stared at the stars.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:11 pm

The lycan gazed around with interest, feeling a bit light headed from the speed the car had achieved.
"I think I'll stick to pick up trucks." she laughed as she waited for her vision to come back into focus, her head hurt a bit, such speeds she never was acquainted with gave her a somewhat ill feeling.
Reckless though toughed it up and climbs up onto the hood carefully and watched the sky, thoughtlessly leaning into the other, eyes trying to stay open. She normally was active at night, but today had been quite exhausting.
Without even warning she slumped into the vampires lap, curling up like a puppy would in it's bed, except she was not as small as a puppy. It seemed that sleep had caught up to her after all.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Raphael who rarely ever slept just stared at the sky for a while longer while running his fingers through her hair. Then picking her up gently he placed her back in her seat and started driving them home but this time he took it slow so as not to disturb her. As they pulled back to the house he took her inside and up to her room placing her on the bed then he went to the roof to think.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Reckless slept awhile until she heard pacing footsteps, calculating who it was by the speed of the steps and the volume she deduced that it was Raphael whom was pacing.
"Raph...why are you pacing?" she yawns loudly as she looks up, wrapped up in her plush blanket colored a forest green hue.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Wolf Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:16 pm

"Well seeing how I dont sleep much it means that I get to think to myself alot and sometimes I make it more complicated than it has to be. Especially when it involves things that I care a lot about. Raphael looked at Reckless then sat beside her putting his arm around her allowing her to lay her head on his shoulder. "I have several things on my mind that im very nervous about and not sure on what I should do since its been so long that I have had these kind of thoughts.
Raphael Wolf
Raphael Wolf
Vampire Warrior
Vampire Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckless Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Reckless raised an eyebrow and listened to what he had to say as she nestled closer to him, seeing he had his hood on again she pushed it off and smiled contently being able to see him face to face now.
"Well...if you want to talk about I'll listen." She honestly replied as she purposely ruffled her hair that still smelled like pine, only stronger due to the trekk to the woods earlier.
Reckless
Reckless
Lycan Leader
Lycan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum